Relations between students and teachers

I was watching Larry King Live on Saturday night and they were interviewing the husband of a teacher who was charged with having sex with her 14 year old student in her relocatable room and at his house. The school was in Flordia for anyone who was wandering where it happened! Then he said that it isn't as rare as some people think. On average 10% of America High Schools have this going on and 6-7% of the relationship involes sex. A school not to far away from the school I go to called Pottsgrove, PA had this happen to them. The band director at this school had sex with two of his female studnets during after and before school started. It brought up a good question does it happen in my school? I have thoughts it might and I heard rumors it does and it was with the teacher i thought of when this news broke in Pottsgrove! But do you think it happens in your school. Just because you don't think it does you never know???

Mel
:blink:

I know it happens at my school. In Britian for any one who doesn't know, we finish compulsory education at 16 and can then do another 2 years. At some schools like mine you can stay and do the 2 years. Because we've known our teachers for so long and there isn't that big an age gap it does happen quiet often.

I did scriptwriting at university, and we actually wrote a script about a student sleeping with his teacher!!

I know it goes on, but those numbers can't possibly be true. Where are the statistics coming from?

My history teacher married his student after she graduated!! And everybody knows that. And now their daughter is at the same school.....

hmm yeah we had a teacher at my school who had to quit very suddenly for unspecified reasons
basically he had dated 3 of his students.... yeah... and they were definitely only 16 *shudders*

uhh... I dunno... I dont' think so. It doesn't really happen around her, and if it does it's like. :thud: but no. I haven't even heard rumors of that. ;)
--Mandy :angelic:

There was a teacher at my school who was fired because he was dating freshmen! He was caught because he had sent "vulgar" e-mails to her and her friend told her mother. He was fired but then became crazy and stalked the girl. He was in his late 20's to early 30's.

There have been rumors about my two favorite teachers having affairs with seniors. But, I don't believe them. They're friendly, they're like my friends and never once made a pass on me or any other of my other friends. It's sad that people want to believe the worst.

Big fat WORD to the hottness of TAs. I'm only a freshman, but every TA I've had so far has been sexy as hell. Made it much more worthwhile to go to my discussions. ;)

There are rumors the hot history teacher sleeps with his female studnets...and i believe it too...now the one vice principal i bet i could get into bed if i wanted too, which i guess i do but i don't really know if i would really want to.

Melissa :redhair:

This year there was a Freshman she didnt have any friends and i know thats sad but its true, anyways two weeks ago our gym teacher got arrested during school i didnt see him go cause i was in class but i heard about it...he had been having sex with her sence the start of the school year he took advantage of her told her he loved her and the thing that got me was that she said she loved him....our gym teacher was kinda cute he was like 26...the girl left the school obviously and i dont know were she is now...but i hope she got help...just when you think it cant happen to you

OMG, this is all so unbelievable for me!

Here in Germany you don't even touch your teacher in any way!

I mean, teachers and pupils are like two completely other worlds, and mostly they kinda hate each other.

There are exceptions, but I haven't heard of any case concerning a teacher/pupils relationship.

:Ph34r:

spy_girl21 said:
rumors, but that's about it. Though we do have a few hot teachers.
[post="1219264"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Sarkasim said:
Theres a hott teacher at my school, I wish i could go out with him (if it was legal). But he's seven years older than me so...ya right!
[post="1226590"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

My math teacher is hottttt, but I would never want to hear of anyone getting involved with a teacher... that would be wrong. But he is amazing looking, but he's 11 yrs older and married, so basically I just have an easier time paying attention to him in class. :blush:

Back