Politics Relief Workers

nance

TUMS
"These problems do not disappear just because we do not hear about them," she notes. "There is so much more happening around the world than what is communicated to us about the top stories we do hear. We all need to look deeper and discover for ourselves.... What is the problem? Where is it? How can we help to solve it?" -Angelina Jolie

I just saw "Beyond Borders" and it was so emotionally tearing because it shows the suffering of this world.

The relief workers in this world are really our heros :D and since i never knew what i wanted to be in the future, i might consider this... it's something that really matters in this world too that'll really "make a difference"

Angelina is a goodwill ambassador ;) I found the organization she's in and it's pretty great. UNHCR They go around the world helping others and any moment, their lives could end.

So in tribute to them! :smiley:

this is great. angelina jolie is an awesome person for contributing her name, fame, money, and most of all time to an organization like the UNHCR. but, there are countless other selfless people we hear nothing about.

Yeah... :blink: Celebrities make so much damn money and some people, i mean a lot of people, only want water... the simplest thing to ask for! Water. ::sighs:: Angelina Jolie is so cool ^_^

She donates 1/3 of her income to these organizations and plus she is part of the UNHCR

Yeah she probably makes a lot... which is besides the point.

I reeeally want to be a relief worker :D They're so awesome.

Kate said something about the amnesty international... :confused:

Back