• mormon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • pagan

• protestant

• Total voters
murkywater said:
but god is so deceiving because he gives hope, and then he just kills people. i don't understand howu could love someone like that
God doesn't kill people. Death is a natural part of life. And as mentioned earlier, people go to heaven.

murkywater Mar 8 2003, 11:31 AM]but how can there be a heaven?  
Again, it's faith. We don't have to ask how, where, or why? We just believe.

And I have to tell all you atheists out there one thing that me and another friend told a girl and now she's a christian, "Would you rather die after praying to God and teaching others about him and find that there is no God, then to die after rejecting him and find out that there is???????" It's something to think about!!!

Always Alias81 said:
And I have to tell all you atheists out there one thing that me and another friend told a girl and now she's a christian, "Would you rather die after praying to God and teaching others about him and find that there is no God, then to die after rejecting him and find out that there is???????" It's something to think about!!!
well, either way, you're wrong, so what's the point?

because if you teach others that god does exist and die and find out he doesn't, what happens to all the people left on earth that you've "deceived"? at least if you reject him and he DOES exist, then it's just you that's rejected him.

anyway, i think talking about religion is pretty interesting. but please don't try to convert me. i'd like to try and find religion on my own. i definitely see the whole argument of "taking things on faith" but i, personally, just need more than that.

and aliasALIAS, your post about catholicism was really interesting. definitely got more out of it than i ever did going to church. how sad is that.

well, I'm being raised catholic (even getting confirmed this year) but I'm not really sure I believe. I know you're just supposed to have faith, but I'm the kind of person that wants proof.

Back