Votes: 0 0.0%
  • mormon

• pagan

• protestant

• Total voters
welllll.. i don't exactly have a religion. my dad's an atheist, my mom is a 7th day adventist who is just too lazy to go to church. ummmm i was raised by my mom's side of the family to believe in god and such. my dad doesn't care if i choose a relgion or not. well i really don't know. when i was younger i heavily believed but now, i'm not so sure.

Question:
Why is protestant, Christian and Catholic all on here? They're all considered to be Christians so there's no need for seperating them into groups.
Especially considering that Muslim, Hindi and other religions were left out.
And......what about Voodo? ;)

~~Spongy!

i am a non-practising christian, in that i don't go to church regularly. (or ever actually) used to go every sunday, but stopped when moved house.

i agree by the way...where is the choice of muslim and hindi? hmmm. pretty huge ones to be left off.

GO Syd said:
interesting AliasALIAS--is ne1 here jewish? besides me
i am!!!!!! but i just said that. but that's only because i didn't finish reading all of the posts before i posted before.
go Jews!! and all other religions too! :D

I go to an episcopalian church, but I don't really believe in God. I go to help out with the church service because they don't have many young people there, but I don't say the prayers or anything.

Back