• pagan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • protestant

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Alias_Fan0202 said:
GO Syd said:
interesting AliasALIAS--is ne1 here jewish? besides me
i am!!!!!! but i just said that. but that's only because i didn't finish reading all of the posts before i posted before.
go Jews!! and all other religions too! :D
do you belong to a youth group like usy, nfty, or anything like that?

G$f3arl3ssG$ said:
what's the difference between agnostic and atheist?
I believe atheist is when you believe there is no god. Agnostic is when you don't think the existance of a god can be proved either way. I think that's it, right? :thinking: I don't want to say the wrong thing and mislead people. :lol:

i suppose i'm agnostic. i guess there could be a god, but i don't really care. i sort of a don't-know-don't-care girl. i don't know if there is a god, but if there is, i am not going to live my life any differently then if there weren't a god. i figure the only standards i have to live up to are my own.

m-c

i´m tecnically catholic because i was raised that way but honestly i have my own god. i don´t go to church very often but i try to be the best person i can be every day. and i respect god very much.

I'm a Methodist, and I voted protestant. I really like this denomination of Christianity because it practices open communion, in which you don't have to be a church member to take communion. You also don't have to wait to be a certain age to take communion.

I believe in God because he gives our lives meaning. If you know that He put you here for a specific purpose, then everything follows. I don't know about everyone else, but I'd be pretty scared if the universe was just random chaotic events that no one ultimately had control over.

acting_chica said:
i suppose i'm agnostic. i guess there could be a god, but i don't really care. i sort of a don't-know-don't-care girl. i don't know if there is a god, but if there is, i am not going to live my life any differently then if there weren't a god. i figure the only standards i have to live up to are my own.

m-c
the same

I can't be bothered to read all the posts to see if somebody has already said this, but in the US there seems to be a common misconception that Catholics aren't Christians.

Catholicism is a branch of Christianity, as is being a Protestant, or any other kind of Christian. In fact, Catholicism is an older version of Christianity than many of the branches people here belong to.

Christianity, Hinduism and Islam are the three biggest religions in the world, and you only have one of them in your options.

Back