Remember When

S/V – Sequel to Mommy & Daddy
Summary: Six and a half years after breaking up during sophomore year, Sydney and Vaughn are reunited; and Sydney has a few surprises for him.
Disclaimer: I own nothing. If I did, then there would have been MANY changes... and it wouldn't have ended.

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
LATEST CHAPTER (Chapter 7)

rememberwhen1.jpg

Chapter 1

“Nadia,” Sydney said smiling, “You look so gorgeous.”

Today was her best friend’s wedding day. She looked at her in the mirror and smiled again, she was wearing a long white simple wedding dress. It had a very graceful boat neck and the front almost touched the floor. The back of the dress went to the middle of her back with a v-shape, tiny buttons went from the top to the small of her back, and there was a small train, completing the dress. In her hands were a bunch of daisies, the first flowers that her fiancé and soon-to-be husband had given to her on their first date.

“Are you ready?” she asked her when their father came into the room to tell them they were ready when she was. “Eric is out there, waiting for you to come out there.”

Nadia nodded and smiled with tears in her eyes, “Syd,” she said, “You know that everything’s gonna work out for you, right? Kevin was just one of many guys out there that are jerks.”

Sydney nodded and smiled to try and show that she was fine, “I know,” she sighed before grasping her friend’s hand, “Let’s get you hitched!” she said with enthusiasm.

Nadia laughed and walked out with her Sydney. Their father was waiting for them and took Nadia’s arm. Sydney was on the arm of one of Eric’s college buddies whose name was Greg. He was cute, but she wasn’t looking to hook up with someone at her best friend’s wedding.

They walked down the aisle, smiling at people sitting in the pews. When they reached the end of the aisle, they separated and Sydney took her place next to where Nadia would stand. The wedding march began to play, and she turned to see the doors open and Nadia walked out. She looked radiant.

Sydney looked over at Eric and saw the tears in his eyes. When he and Nadia had started dating, she had been sceptical of their relationship; mostly because of the large age difference between them. Soon, she saw that there was nothing but love between the pair, and today, they were getting married.

Nadia Santos and Sydney Bristow had been roommates in College. The moment they met they had been best friends. Nadia had helped Sydney through so many hard times; deaths, break-ups, and other tough times. She would never forget what she had done for her. Today, she hoped to try and repay her for just a small amount of what she had done by being there for her during her wedding.

Nadia and Eric had met during the spring break of their second year of college. Sydney had taken the break off to go France and meet Michael’s mother, Amelia. Nadia and Eric were at a bar one night, drinking alone, and they began to talk. And now, six and a half years later, they were getting married.

When Michael and Sydney broke up, Sydney was devastated and Nadia helped her through everything. She had never found out why they broke up, and Sydney never mentioned anything about it. It was always a mystery to her.

And now, over the past three months she has helped me through even more difficulties, and she’s been planning her wedding at the same time. She’s an amazing person; she’s self-less.

The wedding ended soon after, with no dry eyes in the house, and the guests met at the Bristow’s house for the reception. “Nadia,” Sydney cried when her best friend and her new husband entered the room, “That was the most beautiful ceremony I’ve ever seen.”

“I still can’t believe you came. I mean… these past two and a half years have been really hard on you.”

“I know,” Sydney sighed, “But you’re only going to get married once, right?”

Nadia laughed, “I hope so,” she sighed and looked into my eyes seriously, “You’re feeling okay, right?”

“Yeah, I’m fine. Don’t worry about me today. It’s your wedding day!”

“Fine,” she relented.

“So, who’s coming to the reception? I don’t think everyone’s here yet; there are still plenty of empty seats.”

“Well…” Nadia sighed, “I have to tell you now, that Eric and I decided at the last minute…” Nadia said quickly, “to invite Michael.”

“What?” Sydney gasped. “Michael’s coming?”

“I know you guys haven’t talked since everything happened back in college, but Eric’s still his best friend; it wouldn’t be right if he didn’t come.”

Sydney sighed, “I guess. I’ll just suck it up now.”

“Just… try to get along with him.”

“I will.”

“Your dad is coming later, with Lara, right?”

Sydney nodded and gasped, “He’s here.”

Nadia turned around and saw who Sydney had seen enter the room.

Michael Vaughn.

With a guest.

A blonde, female, guest.

TBC…

PMs will be out in about an hour. When I get home.

I love sequels!!!

How dare he move on!!! I know it has been 6 years, but still!!!

Syd and vaughn are soulmates!!

Can I get a pm?

oh no not a busty blond called jane or pussy or laren
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
i can't believe they broke up
and who died???
n why did they break up???
thanks for the sequal i love it and can't wait for more
thanks

luv Chicketepee :seehearspeak:

That was great ... aww soo cute ... aww what to know why the broke up ... eww it better not be Lauran is all I have to say ... aww Syd has a daughter ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

OO why did they break up!!!!!!!!! I hate not knowing!!!! :D
-And just when I thought they could talk and maybe things would go well...you just had to have him bring a girl!!! :D
-Can't wait for more!! Thanks for the pm!!

Umm I have a question ... why wasnt Michael at the wedding ???
There wasn't a reason really. I just know that Sydney would have seen him there since she was in the wedding party, and I wanted him to have a bigger entrance in the fic.

I'm betting Michael is with Lauren. It would serve him right to be with the Bimbo.

It will also be interesting for Michael to find out that Sydney has a daughter.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Back