Remember When

omg this is great! i just finished mommy and daddy today (i know i am late) and couldnt wait to come read the sequel! please add me to the PM list...i wanna find out what happend with syd and vaughn.

Answers to some of the questions...
a couple of questions to this amazing chapter
first does syd have a child, im only askin coz in the pic theres a baby and that person with Jack is in the picture as well
that's answered in this chapter and the next...

whos a doctor?
you'll see :P

whats the age deifference between nadia and weiss
one year difference. he's older. and sydney and nadia are not related.

umm...what HAPPENED to syd n vaughn
Chapter 6 or 7 is when that will be answered. But they broke up during sophmore year. That's what I decided for the summary.

is it lauren on Vaughns arm??
you'll see. ;)

The chapter is really short, but I'm updating again tomorrow or Thursday.

Chapter 2

“Oh god. I’m sorry Syd,” Nadia sighed when she saw the blonde woman on Michael Vaughn’s arm.

“It’s ok. No problem at all. I’ll just have to deal with it, right? I mean, it’s not like I haven’t seen him in… six and a half years.” Sydney groaned.

“Well, it should be fine, right?” Nadia sighed and brushed Sydney’s shoulder softly. “Better get prepared, he’s coming over here.”

She frowned and when someone poked her shoulder, a fake smile spread across her face.

“Hi,” Michael said softly. He turned to Nadia, “You look beautiful today. Congratulations.” He glanced at Sydney and sighed, “Hello Sydney.”

“Hello Vaughn,” Sydney sighed.

Nadia smiled and turned away, walking to her new husband.

“How have you been?” he asked.

Sydney shook her head and smiled, “Decent. What about you?”

“Good. Things have been… good.”

“That’s good to hear. It’s been a… long time.”

“Yeah,” they shifted uncomfortably. “So, are you… what are you doing now?” he asked.

“I’m teaching English to high school students part time.”

“Why part time?” he asked.

“Personal things…” she said cryptically. “What are you up to?”

“Well, I finished med school, and now I’m a doctor.”

“Congratulations,” she grinned, “So, you got it. That’s so great. I’m really proud of you.”

Sydney then went on a limb and pulled him into an embrace, “I’ve really missed talking to you,” she whispered.

“I’ve missed you too.”

A cough broke their embrace apart. The blonde woman was standing behind them with a disapproving look upon her face. Michael blushed and coughed. “Oh, right. Um… Sydney, this is Alice; Alice, this is Sydney.”

The two women flashed each other a fake grin and Alice whispered something to Michael then turned away to get a drink. “So, she’s your girlfriend?”

“Yeah, she is.”

“She seems… nice?”

“She is.”

“So, I should probably-"

Their conversation was interrupted by a squeal coming from behind Sydney. “Mommy!”

THE LIST
ambre
AliasSydney502
MH55995
Chicketepee
SpygirlAmy
UndercoverPhoenix47
Alwazabrat
Kate_14
JessicaAC
Alias_Angel
Spydrummer06
les400coups
SydneyVaughn47
seevanw
ChrisM
ae_gurl293
gtwallichs
xMountineer02300844x
angels_fire_88
EnglandAddict2020
tunita
fire*N*ice
fox_canada
Jen-Jen
catfishally
tubby
derevkointraining
funkymonkey
KAliasGirl
oooRevesDouxooo
alias_chick_47
sydney_alias_vaughn
vaughnshoney
Lovygirl
ASIOagent
sydneyv22

Lily Ella
SuperDuck123

AND a spoiler
“Michael,” Sydney turned back to Michael and smiled, “this is Lara Danielle. She’s my daughter.”

“Daughter?” his eyes widened, then his face scrunched up in confusion, “I thought you said you weren’t married.”

Sydney looked at him and laughed, “Just because I’m not married doesn’t mean I don’t have a child.”

“I’m sorry, I don’t mean that…”

“Don’t worry about it,” she smiled, “I was engaged,” she said sadly, “He died, in a car accident when I was four months pregnant.”
:shocking: :whistle: You all will HATE me for this fic! ;) :P

i want to stoy on the list to
oh and look at us blaiming him for bringing a bimbo and shes got a kid
anit that nice its sad that her fioncey died
i likey keep going you rock

~ambre~
:D :smiley:

THE LIST

ambre
AliasSydney502
MH55995
Chicketepee
SpygirlAmy
UndercoverPhoenix47
Alwazabrat
Kate_14
JessicaAC
Alias_Angel

Spydrummer06
les400coups
SydneyVaughn47
seevanw
ChrisM
ae_gurl293
gtwallichs
xMountineer02300844x
angels_fire_88
EnglandAddict2020

tunita
fire*N*ice
fox_canada
Jen-Jen
catfishally
tubby
derevkointraining
funkymonkey
KAliasGirl
oooRevesDouxooo

alias_chick_47
sydney_alias_vaughn
vaughnshoney
Lovygirl
ASIOagent
sydneyv22
Lily Ella
SuperDuck123
Jen-Jen
hannahb

mnkdance963

They had a moment there for a couple of seconds before Alice interupted them. I liked the spoiler, poor Syd losing her fiance. I wonder what Michael's reaction will be to all of this.
Great update
Thanks for the PM

oh my god
please say its his :angelic:
and its alice eash shivers :Pinch: but i hope it can be solved :notworthy:
thanks for the update and pm
i really can't wait for more
update soon please

luv Chicketepee :seehearspeak:

Obviously Alice is going to be the jealous type. But with that spoiler Michael is going to realize Sydney had some real tragic times in her life. At least Sydney has a daughter to bring her some happiness.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

That was great ... at least they are civil to each other ... ohh umm would like to point out that you called the blond both Alice and Sarah (which is it ???) ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Hmm how old is her child!!!!!??
-And why would we hate you for this fic....I mean they will end up together in the end...right!??? :thinking:
Loved it!! Can't wait to see Vaughn's reaction!!! Thanks for the pm!!

Back