Remember When

Ooh Michael is afraid. Maybe of the responsabilities that them being involved would bring? Perhaps he doesn't think he's good enough to take care of Sydney-the-whole-package right now. Well, I think he's wrong.

Great update. :P

hey guys, sorry for not updating. i'm just SO stressed about starting university on the 6th and moving on the 1st. i also have a crappy computer with an even crappier keyboard that i can't stand typing on. i'm getting a new computer on the 1st, but don't know when i'll have internet at my new place. when i get the new laptop i'll type up an update and post it asap.

:love:
~anja

hey guys, sorry for not updating. i'm just SO stressed about starting university on the 6th and moving on the 1st. i also have a crappy computer with an even crappier keyboard that i can't stand typing on. i'm getting a new computer on the 1st, but don't know when i'll have internet at my new place. when i get the new laptop i'll type up an update and post it asap.

:love:
~anja

ooo enjoy uni life!!!!

This is awesome!!! Love the story and Lara seems to be such a cutie!!! *aaawww*

Good luck for your life as a student!!! I'm starting at university in October... ;)

Hope you'll update soon!!

Greetings from Austria

Back