Remembering You

ames723 said:
aww this is sooo sweet!! hmm i wonder what will happen b/t them? hmm alone... together.... at vaughns house!! ok thats enough!! oh syd please remember!! great post more soon! :D
I agree with her!!!! Post soon!

~Shammi~ :love:

kate_jones said:
Thanks for all the posts - you make me so happy! :D :D :D
~kate
did Americans in Paris was your first fanfic ? so this one would be the second !! You really have a gift for writing !! :D

kate_jones@Apr 23 2003, 6:33PM
Is that a good thing...?

Hehehe!! Most deffinately!! :lol: I really love your story!! Can't wait for more. :D

:eek:fftopic: PS-Can anyone tell me how to put a quote within a quote...and give both ppl credit at the same time?? Apparently I am clueless on the subject matter!! :blush: Did that make any sence at all?? LOL...Don't judge me!! -_- :lol: :P :hide: :lame: I know!! I know!! :Paranoid: :nervous: :stupid: Hehe. :blush: :angelic:
-Karie-

ok, you press the "quote" button in the upper right hand corner of the person's post. that'll quote it inside your letter. if they already have a quote as well in their post you'll get two.

another way --> use the word "QUOTE" (no quotation marks needed...) inside [ and end ]. then type your quote, if there's another one then put another "QUOTE" inside []'s then end your inner quote with the word "/QUOTE" inside []'s. then end the other one with the same thing. that may be confusing but follow it step by step. I would write the word QUOTE inside the []'s but then it'd give me a quote...feel free to pm me and ask if you still don't get it or whatever...

;)

DBristow said:
ok, you press the "quote" button in the upper right hand corner of the person's post. that'll quote it inside your letter. if they already have a quote as well in their post you'll get two.
Ahhhh!!! I did it!! :woot: Thank you DBristow for all your help!! :D Couldn't have done it with out you! :D Literally!! :lol: LOL....thanks again. :D
-Karie-

great job, well written! i can't believe, though, that jack would just let syd go with vaughn and say "bye sydney" or whatever, i mean, she's his daughter who just came back from the dead sort of, right? same with weiss. i can't believe that they just are like, okay, syd's back, great. what cold pooheads. hehe okay sorry. i love this story!

great job, well written! i can't believe, though, that jack would just let syd go with vaughn and say "bye sydney" or whatever, i mean, she's his daughter who just came back from the dead sort of, right? same with weiss. i can't believe that they just are like, okay, syd's back, great. what cold pooheads. hehe okay sorry. i love this story
yeah i agree!! hey write more soooon!!! :D

Yeah, they're just trying to give her some space. I'd be pretty scared if strangers kept hugging me and stuff! ^_^ But they won't be as "cold poohead-ish" later.
I just realized that I don't actually have the next chapter written. I was sure that I had at least three written in advance, but apparently not. :blush: I'll get on that!
~kate

kate_jones said:
Yeah, they're just trying to give her some space. I'd be pretty scared if strangers kept hugging me and stuff! ^_^ But they won't be as "cold poohead-ish" later.
I just realized that I don't actually have the next chapter written. I was sure that I had at least three written in advance, but apparently not. :blush: I'll get on that!
~kate
good luck on writing the next chapter. i know that it will be jus as good as the others like it alwaays is.

Here's the new chapter. And I know it's kind of short, but the next chapter is verrrry long. Enjoy, and reply!

Chapter 6

“G’morning, sleepy head!” Sydney heard as she opened her eyes. She blinked sleepily. Where was she? Then she remembered. She was in L.A. with Michael Vaughn, whose arms she had slept in last night. Looking around, she spied him in the kitchen, trying to cook something. “Morning Michael” she said with a yawn. “Mmmm, is that breakfast?”
“It was going to be. But I think we’re having cereal now” he said, dropping a pot in the sink.
“Sounds good” Sydney said, sitting down as he poured her some cereal.
“Listen, Syd. You’re pretty well-known at the CIA. We can’t just walk in there, so we’re going to have to disguise you in some way. Any ideas?” Vaughn said, sitting down across from her.
“Are we talking baseball cap and dark glasses or complete change?” she asked.
Vaughn laughed, thinking about the ridiculous outfits she used to wear. “I think cap and sunglasses will do it. As long as you try to be inconspicuous.”
“I’m a spy, aren’t I? I’m a master of being inconspicuous!” Sydney said, laughing again. She and Michael had done a lot of laughing in the past few days. Sydney stood up and grabbed her bag. “Where can I change?” she asked.
“Bathroom. Down the hall” Vaughn mumbled, spoon in his mouth.

Sydney emerged 15 minutes later, dressed and feeling ready to go. Not seeing Vaughn, she knocked softly on what she assumed was his bedroom door. No response. She swung the door open, and Vaughn jumped. He was standing by his bed, buttoning up his shirt. However, the shirt was gaping enough to give Sydney a view of his abs and make her blush.
“Sorry!” she said quickly.
“It’s fine, Syd. Are you ready?” Vaughn asked. Sydney nodded, still a bit embarrassed. Vaughn grabbed a tie on his way out the door, looking at her strangely. She shook her head at her own silliness. She was acting like a teenager with a crush!

Sydney pulled her cap down and adjusted her sunglasses. “Michael, I feel realy silly!”
“You look beautiful” he said, putting an arm around her shoulders.
“Yeah, but you have to say that!” she said, giggling. A few agents looked up from their desks.
“Inconspicuous, remember?” Vaughn whispered, trying not to laugh.
Jack spotted them and quickly walked over. “Sydney, how are you? How are you feeling?”
“I’m fine. Nothing’s wrong with me…” Sydney replied.
“Of course not. I’m sorry. I’ve just had two years of worrying about you…I’ve informed Kendall and Devlin of your reappearance, and they scheduled a meeting for you.” he said. “Dr. Kerr would like to see you now. Do you feel up to it? Sorry, of course you do. I’ll show you to her office” he continued briskly.
Sydney nodded and followed him down a hallway, Vaughn close behind. The three of them walked into an office where a woman was seated behind a desk. She stood as they walked in.
Shaking Sydney’s hand, she said, “Hello, Agent Bristow. I’m Dr. Kerr. I’m told that you’re here for regression therapy?”

great great great!!! best part with vaughn and the shirt!!! 🤤 need more of that!!! ok post more soooon!!! :D

dude that was awesome! short, but good. I'm excited to hear her regression therapy...

Kate_jones you're such a good writer, and you're so nice to always pm me!

:D another great one!

keep going!!!!!

Back