Renee, the last daughter of Irina Derevko?

Dark Phoenix

Frakkin' Insanity
Has Renee ever mention her mother? what if its Irina? Irina has 2 sisters, maybe Sydney have to? We know that Irina knows something about the prophet Five story, what if this is it?

She really kicks ass, like Syd and Nadia :cool:

I certainly hope not. Not everyone can be related to Irina...why not have her as the daughter of Katya? That would make a better storyline...

I really don't want to to see another Derevko kid. Not everyone in Alias is related. They still haven't explored the relationship between Nadia and Syd enough to warrant another sibling in there.

Good point! Maybe in all the time she has known Vaughn he thought her some of his own CIA training... and some of it is probably natural talent, as well as what she's picked up herself over time. Without her parents she probably had to fend for herself, much like Nadia when she was younger.

Has Renee ever mention her mother? what if its Irina? Irina has 2 sisters, maybe Sydney have to? We know that Irina knows something about the prophet Five story, what if this is it?

She really kicks ass, like Syd and Nadia :cool:
no i think kelly peyton is irinas other daughter

I really hope not. I don't want anyone else to be thrown into the whole spy fam thing. I love it just the way it is. Sydney doesn't need another sister. She's got Nadia!!

~Andrea :angelic:

I don't think the writers will go that way... but Renee looks a lot Like Irina. More than Nadia I would say. I can see a as a Derevko. She's not exactly an evil person but when she has to kill she kills in cold blood. And if she has to protect those she loves she will do everything to protect them. Just like Irina :smiley:

Hum, Renee another Derevko girl? That would actually be kind of cool in my opinion. Now that Nadia is dead, well, actually, Renee is dead now too, man, that would actually be a bit harsh with both of her sisters dying in one episode. But, you never know. That would have made a great storyline! :D

Back