RENT! - OMG!! I Just Saw It!

My mum saw it and said it was a rip-off, and then i saw it and i think the same thing! The trailer had nothing to do with the plott which is aids and poverty!
I was relly d/p...

Just want to make a quick point that I'm incredibly jealous of anyone who has seen Rent on broadway. I'm really hoping to see it sometime.

I thought the movie was incredible, definitely one of my favorites. I thought it was incredibly well done, the music was great and the acting was awesome. To have most of the original cast probably added to it not that I have any kind of opinion of what it was like on Broadway. I was a little skeptical of Rosario Dawson as Mimi, but wow she was fantastic.

I've heard from a few people that the movie was very true to the broadway counterpart. They were very impressed with this film adaptation.

I think there are some people out there that are seeing the preview for Rent and without knowing much about the plot they go and see it. The previews don't show much of the actual plot.

But ah this quick note has turned long and I recommend seeing this movie to anyone who loves a good musical. Fantastic movie!

My favorite song is La Vie Boheme!

Erica

Still perhaps my favorite musical. ^_^ I've now seen the play 3 times, once with the original cast, which was the best. :D The movie was pretty good too.

I am going to see Rent next Sunday and I am SO excited. I have seen the movie three times and it is soo amazing. I just wish that I had the opportunity to see it on Broadway with the original cast.
My fave character is Roger and my favorite song is either La Vie Boheme or Your Eyes.

<33 Heather

Back