reposting The Antidote

most of u who replied to chapter 1 probably missed this one so i'm reposting it.

The Antidote ( ofcourse u probly already knew that. )

"If it wasn't for you i would be home now.What do you want from me anyway, i don't think i even got your name?" she said. "You know what i want, the antidote and you'll find out my name soon enough." There he went with the cold stare again. The antidote? She had no idea what he was talking about!If she told him she didn't know he would think she was playing dumb and keep her there longer, but if she acted like she knew it might lead her to something... .

"Why do you want it?" she said confidently. "Why would i not want it? Who wouldn't want the key to imortality?" he said. The key to imortality? She thought. '' We could share it if you'd like."he said suspiciously. " Why do you want to share it with me?". "Because we're family." he said whole heartily." We could take over the CIA.". Her head was spinning.Antidote, we're related ! The fact that the CIA came up in the conversation didn't suprise her. She knew her parents were CIA agents, and she was taght to kepp quiet if being interrogated. He walked out of the room to let her think about it. How would she get out? At least she had helpful information if she got out of here!

Is it better than the 1st 1 re: and tell me what you think?

so is this following the one where sark kinapped 'gracie'?? or is it completely different?? it's good, so was the other one.....

Back