reposting: Who should die in the 3 Season?

Who should die in the 3 Season?

• Sloane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kendall

• Sark

• Weiss

• Alice

• Dixon

• Total voters
We dont know if Alice is coming back to the show, Sloane can't die...who's going to take over his Rambaldi obsession for us? Sark can't die either...he can always take over for Sloane...weiss is the other comic relief and didnt he almost die already? we cant take away vaughn's best friend...that leaves dixon, who i think should die!

[quote name='sark's girl' date='Jun 2 2003, 07:34 AM']Kendall or sloane for me but i chose kendall. let Vaughn take his place![/quote]
That might make Jack glad he left (if he left).
:lol:

Sloane definitely shouldn't die, like Vaughnfan13 said, Kendall... he's not very important, but I don't see him going anywhere... I don't think Dixon would die, I think he'll stick around for a bit... Again like Vaughnfan13 said, they can't kill off Weiss because he's the comic relief, and Alice, we don't know that she's coming back. People will hate me for saying this, but I think Sark should die. He really has no purpose except to do things for Sloane. But I doubt he will since the CIA had him in custody

Kendall!!! My friend and I call him the evil kiebler elf. he he cuz he has sharp pointy teeth and pointy ears so yeah.

the people i want to die starting from one.....

1: Sloane
2:Sark
3:Kendal (because he is such an ass)
4:ALice i really dont like her and plus (she shows up like once threw out the seasons)
5:and Will ( theres just something about him that errks meeh i wanna smack him )

and i guess thats it :smiley:

i just want most of the bad people to die an the people that have no purpose on the show ALice hint*hint* im just saying come on people dont waste space :P

Back