Republican, Democrat, Liberal?

• Republican

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Democrat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Liberal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Although you said it in a cheerful, not against others way, I still found that a bit offensive. That's almost like saying "GO AMERICANS/AFRICANS/HISPANICS/any other race" or "GO CHRISTIANS/JEWS/MUSLIMS/any other race"

It's like you're stating that you're superioir than other groups.

:smiley:

yeah i'm pretty far right. well, extremely. my political views in one sentance?: i think charlton heston belongs in the white house before he dies.

AliasHombre said:
People don't understand that we republicans run the world
Republicans do NOT rule the world, nor will any particular group EVER rule the world. And if it does happen, the world might as well come to an end. That statement goes against the nation's democracy, the established rights of the Constitution. And it also sounded very totalitarian.

I don't think that was offensive, thats just the republicans views. Just like you have yours.

SarahCharlie said:
I don't think that was offensive, thats just the republicans views. Just like you have yours.
A typical Republican thinks that they rule or are better than others?

It's just that when you said "GO REPUBLICANS" it's like you were saying that Republicans are superior.

AliasHombre said:
AliasALIAS said:
AliasHombre Mar 20 2003 said:
I don't think it is offensive. not at all. 
]Well that's because you're Republican.
What you say is a stereotype. many of us would fine that offensive.
Were even.
How was I stereotyping?

And NO, we're not even, because we weren't arguing. Sorry if I sounded offensive myself, but I was just saying my opinion.

No, you are twisting everything I ment. Don't tell me that you think that (whatever you are) Are better then republicans.

Nobody is better then anybody.

That was my point. I don't think that anybody is better than anybody, which is why I found "Go Republicans" offensive.

Again, sorry if I sound offensive myself.

I never said Republicans were "better", and that is such a broad word. I believe the morals, beliefs, and principals of Republicands are more sound, just, right, and ethical than those of the Democrats.

AliasHombre said:
I never said Republicans were "better", and that is such a broad word. I believe the morals, beliefs, and principals of Republicands are more sound, just, right, and ethical than those of the Democrats.
Yes, I agree with AH.

Back