Republican, Democrat, Liberal?

• Republican

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Democrat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Liberal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
well not that we all necessaily think we, as people, are better, but we think that our beliefs and views are more right and therefore better...that's why the party system works and that's why we're a free country. i will say "go republicans" just like i say "go dubyah" because i'm in support of what they stand for!

Interesting you say that Republicans run the world as an overwhelming majority of the world disagrees with Republicans on a large portion of the issues. However, it is true since the republicans run the white house, which has a lot of power of America, which has a lot of power over the world. Republicans have a lot of influence, but it’s not at all in a democratic way.

Liberal.

And in response to Crazy Spinster's question (what your parents are), my mom is Liberal, Dad's conservative, they are both unregistered.

i'm canadian, my views on american politics ae the same as that of canadian politics. If you want something done right do it yoursel. out of all the political parties in canada my views run with a political party called the NDP.

Charlie said:
Interesting you say that Republicans run the world as an overwhelming majority of the world disagrees with Republicans on a large portion of the issues. However, it is true since the republicans run the white house, which has a lot of power of America, which has a lot of power over the world. Republicans have a lot of influence, but it’s not at all in a democratic way.
What i was trying to say was Nerds run the world.think about it. WHo has the money. Rich people are Republicans. The government doesn't control every aspect ofour lives. Microsoft and other Nerb based things do. :D

as a joke my friends call me the texan federalist... i'm not from texas and there are no federalists anymore i don't think except it's an inside joke.

I think that it's interesting how until a certain point in you life you will side with your parents then your views become your own. Until a few years ago I agreed totally with my parents. Now we are all still democrats, but I am more liberal than they are. I got even more so when i can to college. One of my good fiends is the prez of college dems so I go to all the meetings and stuff.

quietgirl27012 said:
I think that it's interesting how until a certain point in you life you will side with your parents then your views become your own. Until a few years ago I agreed totally with my parents. Now we are all still democrats, but I am more liberal than they are. I got even more so when i can to college. One of my good fiends is the prez of college dems so I go to all the meetings and stuff.
yeah, i completely agree with that. my parents are such crazy republicans (and i mean crazy in a nice way) and i just blindly took in their point of view when i was a kid without even thinking. i mean, i even remember making signs supporting bush and quayle in '92! but eventually, i just opened my eyes and figured things out for myself. it's crazy what kind of an influence parents have on their children, isn't it?

Back