Republican, Democrat, Liberal?

• Republican

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Democrat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Liberal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Democrat. I was pissed as hell when Gore loss! :angry: And I was even more pissed when Gore announced he wouldn't be running this year. :superangry:

And I may be a Dem, but I don't want Kerry to win. I don't like the guy. I don't want Bush to win either. So umm... yeah... JACK BRISTOW FOR PRESIDENT! :smiley:

Joyie said:
Democrat. I was pissed as hell when Gore loss! :angry: And I was even more pissed when Gore announced he wouldn't be running this year. :superangry:

And I may be a Dem, but I don't want Kerry to win. I don't like the guy. I don't want Bush to win either. So umm... yeah... JACK BRISTOW FOR PRESIDENT! :smiley:
I hear you. I'm not a US citizen and therefore can't vote in the general elections, but it seems to me like a choice between two evils, if you know what I mean. ;)

Joyie said:

Gore didn't lose. The election was stolen from him.

me a democrat....although i dont know much about political structure of america.....all i know me hate bush for his campaign

None of the above.

I'm an independent...basically because I have some conservative beliefs and some liberal beliefs - put them together and I hardly ever find somebody that I want to vote for...

I'm behind you, Joyie...Jack Bristow for president...

Conservative, and generally vote Republican as a result... But it depends. The abortion issue is also a pretty important issue for me in terms of deciding who I vote for. I have rooted for pro-life Democrats over pro-abortion Republicans before...

I am voting for Bush in November. I can't wait coz it will be my first time voting in a national election! :smiley:

Les

Sydney Bristow 2300844 said:
Republican!! Pro American! Pro Bush! Ronald Regan, rest in peace. You were one of the greatest presidents ever!!
I totally agree! I am definitely Republican and pro Bush!!

I hardly know the differences between those 3.
In France it's left and right, and extreme left, extreme right.
I vote for left.

Back