Web Stuff Reseller Hosting?

What do you think about running your own web hosting site using a reseller account I was thinking of get a reseller account because its much cheaper to run, its easy to set up. Have you ever set up a reseller host if yes was it successful.

I wouldn't want to do it, to much work to keep the site up and everything. Plus, why would your members ever choose you over an actual company? I guess if you come up with a good deal, than yes that would make sense, but they never really are any good deals.

My plan might be something like:

Small Plan!
100MB Diskspace
1GB Bandwidth
15 MySQL DB
15 Addon Domain
20 eMail accounts
And Its cPanel hosting
==
15 Post a month

Big Plan!
500MB Diskspace
2GB Bandwidth
35 MySQL DB
35 Addon Domain
40 eMail accounts
And Its cPanel hosting
==
30 Post a month

Its going to be something like that

The thing is that my reseller plan gives me:

10GB Disk space
75GB Bandwidth
And Unlimited Everything else.

But If my host becomes popular than I could upgrade to

20GB Disk space
100GB Bandwidth

---

The Disk space and bandwidth for the plan above is low but I am giving thing like 20 mysql db and email account to each member. So it might be popular if the host becomes more more popular than I will just move to a dedicated server :smiley:

I might even scrap the idea for post the host and give it for free but than I do not benefit.But I also think a better idea would be using TF$ in exchange for hosting plans

A Reseller host is:

A webhost which sell parts of it server to people which than can reseller under another name its great. Its a big industry. And there is a guaranteed income! and its great if your a newbie to the whole concept of hosting because only quite basic hosting knowledge is needed! Like using cPanel

Back