Resident Evil 4

dfd3657

Cadet
I don't know if there's a topic about this already (the search engine is offline right now), but I SOO can't wait for this game. It comes out on Tuesday, and I'm REALLY excited. I have the demo and I've been playing literally like every day. IGN gave this a 9.8, which is REALLY good, so I'm even more excited for what looks like the best GameCube game for this year. Woo!

Looks awesome. I've barely played any of the Resident Evil series. I recently purchased a Gamecube so I feel its a good time to get into the series. RE4 is suppose to be an awesome game.

This game is amazing!! I got it a couple of days ago and have been playing it whenever I get the chance...

What was even better, when I bought RE4, I got RE for free!! YAY!! :jump:

I got it two days ago, and it's all I've been playing. It's just AMAZING. Looking at the incredible reviews, it may be a nominee for game of the year (definitely looks like the best GC game this year).

dude re4 was BY FAR the best re game ever!!! i just beat it today and WOW...though not as confusing puzzling wise, it was good. the graphics were skeet tackular and WOW. when you beat it once you unlock all this other stuff (though i wont tell you an ruin the surprise)lol...this is def a game u should play!!

I beat it a couple months back. I have to say that it's the best Resident Evil title in the franchise, Capcom's best effort, in addition to one of the best games of all time.

Not the best... but one of 'em. ;)

I actually think this is the best of the RE series.

Plus Leon is hot! 🤤 :blush: ... I mean, I know he's made of pixels, but you gotta admire the artwork ^_^

Ah RE4 is out on the Wii.

I am very much enjoying seeing Leon sloshed all over tv for ther adverts of it. Don't think I'll be buying it though, unless they changed a significant amout, or maybe added a topless Leon scene 🤤 :rolleyes:

Back