Horror Resident Evil: Apocalypse (2004)

o ya i saw the trailer but it looks better than the first movie. btw there are a lot of zombies but that was a trailer of before all the zombies. when they say they left there own ppl behind was when the zombies will start appearing (not at that moment but when it should have started.) i think that a scarier movie is the Grudge with SMG Jason Behr and Ted Raimi. the trailer scared the s*** out of me and i saw it rite aftr RE2 trailer. go to comingsoon.net and go to more previws and go to the Grudge. it looks sooooo scary to me at least! SMG is really pretty sry bout offtopicness.
ENDING RANT!
Xx~Brooke~xX

Comes out Sept. 10.

Don't worry, folks! There will be plenty of horror, action, zombies (it's an entire city for chrissake) Also, I heard there was a cemetery scene ;) What can you imagine of that? Dead corpses popping up from the ground *shudder* Oh, and there's that almighty gruesome creature known as Nemesis ;) Pretty sure he'll be wreaking tons of havoc on good ol' Raccoon City :P

We got this new promo at work. Its a newspaper that says "Raccoon City Times" and has pictures and articles about/from the movie. I'll try to scan it and post it.

Quiet Disaster said:
WTF is Jill?! :blink:  But either way, I don't like her.
[post="955816"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Jill Valentine is one of the main characters from the game. What's wrong with her? I thought they did a good casting job.

SecretAgentMan said:
We got this new promo at work.  Its a newspaper that says "Raccoon City Times" and has pictures and articles about/from the movie.  I'll try to scan it and post it.
[post="956784"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
That's so awesome! I can't wait to see this movie. Part of it is because of the hype :blush: but the first one was amazing and this one looks much better!

Hope this isn't considered a double post considering that it's DAYS apart. Anyway, just wanted to share some info:

http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/543/543739p1.html

A 6 minute clip of Behind the Scenes look on the stunts w/ cast interviews.

If you have a slow connection, just right click and "Save Target As" to view in Windows Media Player.

Also coming September 9th on E! Channel is an exclusive look at the making of Resident Evil: Apocalypse. I think it starts at 5:30 p.m. But if you want to catch it, I suggest you do a little search to make sure.

parts of it was filmed in Toronto....I think they used the TD building and part of the highway (can't remember whst it's called)

I am soo looking forward to this...I'm gonna give them another chance b/c even though I liked the first one, they could have done better. So, I'm hoping this lives up to the game, b/c the games rock!

Also Milla Jovovich (sp?) rocks too...I really like her!

tippinlover said:
I am soo looking forward to this...I'm gonna give them another chance b/c even though I liked the first one, they could have done better.  So, I'm hoping this lives up to the game, b/c the games rock!

Also Milla Jovovich (sp?) rocks too...I really like her!
[post="988632"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yeah you said it. The first one was a let down. It wasn't all taht surprising considering that most games made into movies don't work well. But the umbrella corporation is an interesting idea, and they could really develop the whole word of Resident Evil into a very interesting movie franchise. if they just add a little more depth to all the characters.

I think we are entering an age where we can really start to relate to some of these "what-if" horror scenarios.

Could happen.

By the way, anyone notice the uncanny similarity between the Umbrella Corp.'s "Regenerate" to Olay's "Regenerist"?

Something to think about :whistle: