Horror Resident Evil: Apocalypse (2004)

Title: Resident Evil: Apocalypse

Tagline: You're all going to die.

Genre: Horror, Action, Science Fiction

Director: Alexander Witt

Cast: Milla Jovovich, Sienna Guillory, Oded Fehr, Thomas Kretschmann, Sophie Vavasseur, Razaaq Adoti, Jared Harris, Mike Epps, Sandrine Holt, Matthew G. Taylor, Zack Ward, Iain Glen, Dave Nichols, Stefan Hayes, Geoffrey Pounsett, Shaun Austin-Olsen, Geny Walters, Megan Fahlenbock, Robert Morelli, Aaron Abrams, Chris Benson, Martin Martinuzzi, Brad Borbridge, Frank Chiesurin, Ron Benjamin, Kevin Hare, Heather Dick, Alex Courey, John Detoro, Billy Khoury, Sava Drayton, Nicole Ann St. Hill, Ricardo Betancourt, Ted Ludzik, Michelle Latimer, Catherine Burdon, Rebecca Sims, Christopher Weedon, Billy Parrott, Derek Aasland, Richard Harte, Simon Girard, Dean Copkov, Jeff White, Tim Burd, Natalie Charles, Pierre Henry, Jim Codrington, Deborah Valente, Malcolm Fiddick, Malcolm Xerxes, Michy Gustavia, Shane Mackinnon, Ed Fielding, Stephen R. Hart, Sandi Stahlbrand, Christopher Marren, Tom Gerhardt, Amber Marshall, Venice Grant, Ana Danilina, Ingrid Johansson, Jeffrey Weedon, Melanie Tonello, Annabel Chu, Joe Jefferson, Heather Braaten, Joey Beck, Eric Morgan, Gene Pyrz, Torquil Colbo, Joan Moore, Peter C. Wylde, Garry Geddes, Dionne Renee, Janessa Crimi, Dan Ellery, Sharon Moore, Jo Chim, Bobby Prochaska, Jazz Mann, Larissa Gomes, Gregory White, Roman Podhora, Brian King, Rob Hall, John Migliore, Eric Mabius, Liz May Brice, Pasquale Aleardi, Michelle Rodriguez

Release: 2004-09-10

Runtime: 94

Plot: As the city is locked down under quarantine, Alice finds out that the people that died from the previous incident at the Umbrella Corporation have turned into zombies. She then joins a small band of elite soldiers, who are enlisted to rescue the missing daughter of the creator of the mutating T-virus. Once lack of luck and resources happen, they begin to wage an exhilarating battle to survive and escape before the Umbrella Corporation erases its experiment from the face of the earth.
Resident Evil: Apocalypse (2004)

regardless of what people think about the first movie, i still thought it was decent. n/ewayz, they're making a sequel connecting into where the first movie left off. and i am soooooooo excited.

more news from Sony Pictures:
A deadly virus has been unleashed on the population of Raccoon City. RESIDENT EVIL: Apocalypse is a terrifying adventure in survival horror.

Milla Jovovich (5th Element, Dummy) returns as ALICE, one of only two survivors of the contained biochemical disaster in the first RESIDENT EVIL, the $100 million hit that serves as a prologue to the all-out action and horror of RESIDENT EVIL: Apocalypse.

The film begins where the first film left off, with ALICE in the heart of the ravaged and deadly Raccoon City. She has been subjected to biogenetic experimentation by the vast Umbrella Corporation and become genetically altered, with super-human strengths, senses and dexterity. These skills, and more, will be needed if anyone is to remain alive.

ALICE is joined by JILL VALENTINE (Sienna Guillory – Time Machine, Helen of Troy), a recently demoted member of Umbrella Corp’s elite Special Tactics and Rescue Services (S.T.A.R.S.), TERRI MORALES (Sandrine Holt - Once A Thief, Happy Hour), CARLOS OLIVIERA (Oded Fehr – The Mummy, Presidio Med), L.J. (Mike Epps – Next Friday, All About the Benjamins), and NICHOLAI (Zack Ward – Titus, Almost Famous) who must survive and escape what is quickly becoming a City of the Dead. To reach their goal, they will need to battle their way through the relentless onslaught of the ravenous undead, as well as Umbrella forces and terrifying bioengineered weapons, the most deadly of which is the colossal, heavily armed assassin, NEMESIS.

Also featured in RESIDENT EVIL: Apocalypse are Thomas Kretschmann (U-571, 24, The Pianist), Jared Harris (I Shot Andy Warhol, Mr. Deeds) and Sophie Vavasseur (Evelyn).

RESIDENT EVIL: Apocalypse will be released in 2004.

YEY, I love the video game and I loved the first movie. I'm so excited to see the sequel is on its way to theaters. Thanks for the info. (y)

I love the video games and when I saw the first movie I was so disappointed. I suppose it's alright if you're not comparing it to the game, but when you've played the game since you were 7, the movie's just horrible. Just my opinion anyway.

I found the original script for the movie that the producers turned down and it's way better. It's by George A. Romero.

Original Script

wait, is George Romero that really good horror director guy? i can't believe they turned it down!!

movie comes out Sept. 2004, me thinks. jill valentine's an addition to the story. yea ^_^

I was just about to post a new topic thinking...what the? no one has one yet?? :confused:
but alas.....I found one....a movie this good can't be forgotten :D

can't wait for it to come out :D

and Brooke...yea I've been to that website..it rocks! :jump:

^_^ we see the pix of Jill and all that and Mila's character gets super duper strength and she kicks major ass since The Umberella guys expiremented on her giving her that strength...thats wat the web site said and i wish i could see the Trailer and not the Teaser....it doesn't come out til' Septemeber because the director was Making Aliens Vs. Predators and that comes out in September...but the original Resident Evil 2 script was changed so many times that instead of coming out last Febuary it got pushed way back to September :( . thats a bad month for movies because of September 11th too (n) . well i cant wait to see the movie and i admit the first one wasn't as good as i thought it would be but its still good.

~Brooke~

i haven't played any of the games but i tried the newest one and it pissed me off horribly so i stopped playing it immediately -_- but the first movie was ok and i want to see the second one. my dad sis and friends are so into it but i just watch them play and beat the games...ive seen every game beaten except for the lastr one now :thinking: ;)

Alias_Addict47 said:
SecretAgentMan said:
i want a new trailer!  :angry:
i second that its coming out in September and we still get that one -_- !!! Blade Trinity which isnt coming out for a while has a trailer and Resi Evil doesn't -_-
Blade Trinity has a trailer? *runs off to find it*

where?

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database