Horror Resident Evil: Apocalypse (2004)

It seems stupid, it's a good movie and someone just has to complain over little things. It makes you think on the movie if it was good or not. Thank the fact that I didn't play all the games to know the storyline (I wouldn't complain as much as they are but I would've cared a little more :P

Yeah, never played the games either. Anyway, here's hoping for a 3rd movie! Whoohoo! :woot:

I wish it came out next week or something :( Two years is way too long...

never played the games and didn't see the first one either ... but man, I loved Apocalypse ... great movie ... was sitting there and while watching Mila do stunts, I was always thinking ... hey Jennifer can do that too ... ;)

Yeah I was actually entertained by the entire action sequence. Now I'm curious to see where this saga is going to go next...but of course I can't wait like another year or two to find out. So... I've just bought the 6 REsident Evil books that are out right now. They'll be here in a week.

XIn Li

I really loved the first movie but I didn't like this one. I liked that Alice was kicking buts of those zombies and Jill Valentine was cool too. But this movie wasn't scary. It didn't have a point. Just mindless action and zombie killing. Paul Anderson killed of characters too quickly. So in a few words, the movie sucked. To me at least. -_-

Resident Evil itself really has no point, the first and second one, but it's just to entertain people. The first one was to get out of the mansion and the second one was to get out of Racoon City. Resident Evil 1 wasn't really scary either though. There were only like 2 scary parts. RE:A was all about kicking a$$ which I liked.

Yesterday my friends asked me to come to see a movie with them. I didn't have anything planned so what the heck. ^_^ Ofcourse they wanted to see RE2. i agreed. When I watched i liked it a lot mor when I first saw it. I sayd the movie sucked, well now I think it rocked. Now I knew what to expect and I enjoyed the movie a lot more. Alice is really a great zombie-killer. :D

SpyDude said:
Yesterday my friends asked me to come to see a movie with them. I didn't have anything planned so what the heck. ^_^  Ofcourse they wanted to see RE2. i agreed. When I watched i liked it a lot mor when I first saw it. I sayd the movie sucked, well now I think it rocked. Now I knew what to expect and I enjoyed the movie a lot more. Alice is really a great zombie-killer. :D
[post="1013708"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
most people liked the movie :lol: :D ;)

SpyDude said:
I really loved the first movie but I didn't like this one. I liked that Alice was kicking buts of those zombies and Jill Valentine was cool too. But this movie wasn't scary. It didn't have a point. Just mindless action and zombie killing. Paul Anderson killed of characters too quickly. So in a few words, the movie sucked. To me at least. -_-
[post="1009580"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I was in the mood for some kick ass action and no plot. My bar for watching movies can be set pretty low sometimes.

Think of it this way. Kill Bill 1 was just mindless limb chopping until Kill Bill 2 arrived with more dialogue (which sorry to say, I was bored to tears with). Anyway, I think the 3rd movie will bring everything full circle and hopefully expand on the plot that RE1 and RE2 failed to conceive.

I think once you know what to expect and you lower all expectations whatsover, Apocalypse was a FUN movie to watch. I wouldn't mind seeing it again. It's just one of those movies that resembles a Universal Studios ride, lol. Short and thrilling.

Vaughn said:
[post="1022104"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
It wasn't scary at all but there were parts that made me jump in shock even though I knew it was going to happen. My friends were all jumping out of their seat and I was all "OK" and me and my sister took my dad to see it and he jumped so high :lol: he spilled our popcorn though :(

Pacing is better. Effects are better. You obviously don't get bored. The stunts are better. I'm not sure of what your preference is, but if you're looking for a STRONG, CONCRETE plot, you won't find it in the movie. If you're looking for 90 minutes of sheer entertainment (and a reason to eat popcorn) then this is the excuse.