Resident Evil

I have played the demo and it showed a bit of Leon's story and it was definitely way more survival horror then the other two. I would also like to know though if that is for the full campaign or just bits and pieces?

legokiba213 said:
I believe it's on the 360 and PS3. They have a bundle on the PSN for both the RE4 HD & Veronica HD on the PS Store.
Was pumped to play Code Veronica but I couldn't find this? I just saw Code Veronica for 20$ and yikes xD I'd rather hook up my PS2 and play it that way haha.

Valentino said:
@Lego: Sweet, might just have to get that :smiley: I'll have a look tonight actually.
@Daryl: I've heard in Leon's story the 'classic' zombies make a return? Is that right?

That's a hard question to answer.

Personally, I found it enjoyable but upon having a chat with some old school RE players, they still don't really like it.

Leon's chapter is the best in the whole game. I have to play Jake's but I hear it's better than Chris.

I heard Jake was a horrible character that they tried to hard to make him "modern". Let me know if this is true because I am really cautious about buying RE6. I don't want it to ruin the series for me.

Back