Restoring A Family

Cute chapter. Weiss is a crazy drunk! Comic relief I think. Vaughn was so nice to arrange that BBQ for her.
Thanks for the PM

:woot:

THAT SO DID NOT SUCK!

YAAAAAAY! (we have "yaaay"ing issues) Anna accepts Syd! I'm glad that she's moving in! Hee, I hope she doesn't have a farm animal!

Weiss is my friend (y)

Great update, MORE SOON!

Laureeeen (the evil one :devil: )

We have more than just yaaaying isses laur lol

And it's kinda sad i actually understand the farm animal comment.... *shudder* too much talking to you!

:hi: i'm here! i just read and shall now honour u with a quoted review! :P

A/N- Here's the next chapter.

*crowd goes wild* :groupwave:

Also Laur (LaurenRachel) Just opened a new alias fanfiction site. If anyone want to check it out its innocent-lies.net. Now that I'm done with my shameless plug, here's the chapter!

nothin wrong with shameless plugs! i shall go and check it out immmediately.....wait immediately AFTER i review.

“I love grocery shopping.” Sydney stated simply as she and Vaughn wheeled a cart toward the back of the grocery store.

:Ponder: um ok, ur not crazy at all. hav you been drinkin some of that freaky green fluid of nadias???

“Why?” Vaughn asked with a laugh as he started to pick up hamburger meat but Sydney quickly set it back down.

“Because it’s so… normal.”

so is cleaning the toilet. u like that to syd?

He smiled putting his hand on the small of her back as they looked at the choices.

“I mean, no matter what we do, we will never have normal lives.” She continued.

“Yeah…”

“So I just love doing these chores that… I don’t know… the things everyone else does.”

Vaughn smiled, “Well everyone else mows the lawn, feel free to do that for me.”

“Nope.” Sydney said simply.

“Why not! I’m always the one mowing!”

“Well you’re not pregnant are you?” Sydney said sticking her tongue out before suddenly turning to the meat and grabbing chicken.

:woot: she's preggas!! they're gonna hav a kid. :confused: oh wait, they already hav one. oops!

“Barbeque chicken!!!” Sydney exclaimed excitedly.

im gonna stick with my green fluid theory. that girls crazy!

Vaughn just laughed as Sydney picked out the perfect meat.

“My dad use to make this, before my mom…” Sydney paused, “Well all I remember is it was the BEST Barbeque chicken in the history of time!”

“Funny, I can’t picture your dad barbequing with a ‘Kiss the Cook’ apron.”

*shudders* im sure jack would look.....interesting.

Sydney smiled, “Actually I think that’s exactly what he had, my mom got it for him. It was bright read with kiss the cook written in white in a pink heart.”

“Wow…” Vaughn said attempting to picture jack wearing an apron and cooking on the back porch.

“I can remember these days my mom and dad would be setting things up for a barbeque all day, then in the afternoon everyone would come over to eat. It was so much fun.”

“Did he stop after your mom?”

“Yeah, our kitchen was never used after that. Only to store food and for Caitlin, my nanny, to make the occasional grilled cheese.”

“Maybe he’ll pick up his spatula again for his grandchild?” Vaughn said rubbing Sydney’s arm as they continued though the isles.

“I doubt it.”

YAY i love flashbacks! that was awesome! poor syddles though, she's had a tough life. but she should hav faith in lil Jackie, he'll be a good grandaddy.

“What’s all of that for?” Sydney asked as Vaughn, Weiss and Nadia entered each holding a brown paper bag.

“Barbeque!” Weiss said loudly with a smile.

“And how will we do that since I’m not supposed to go outside?”

Vaughn smiled, “Everyone’s bringing something over, and we’ll eat inside.”

OMG! thats so friggin cute!!!!!!!! omg they're so sweet to her! im guessin theres gonna be BBQ chicken somewhere?!?

“We just wanted to get everyone together.” Nadia said placing her bag on the dining room table.

“Who’s everyone?”

“Us, Dixon, Marshall and Carrie.” Weiss said already opening a bag chips and taking a handful out.

“And I asked your dad to come by too.”

wow vaughn thats game!

“Anna isn’t coming?” Sydney asked slightly disappointed.

awwww (n)

“We didn’t want her to see uncle Eric drunk.” Nadia said with a smile pulling the drinks out of one bag.

haha nice cover! i dont think anyone should be exposed to Weiss drunk.

Vaughn put his hand on Sydney’s back as they watched Nadia and Weiss argue about food placement before the doorbell rang.

“Hey” Dixon said as Vaughn opened the door and took a bag from him.

DIXON! awww

“Hey.” Sydney said wrapping her arms around Dixon after his kissed her on the cheek.

“How are you doing sweetie?”

“Good, I can’t wait to get out though.”

“We’re working on that Syd. We really are.”

“Any clue when I’ll be out?”

“We say about a month.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, then you’ll have to keep a low profile for a bit. Our plan is to send out e-mails discussing how we’re retrieving your old memory, but the e-mails are claiming you lost your memory from your time with the covenant. They will intercept these e-mails and hopefully have no reason to come after you.”

“You came up with this?” Sydney asked with a smile stepping back.

“Me and your father.”

“Thank you so much Dixon.” Sydney said pulling into a hug again.

“So you like it?”

“I think it’s great.”

aw "go dixon, go dixon, go go, go dixon!" yay a plan! so syddie can be home with vaughnie! YAY!

Dixon nodded then with a smile added, “I brought hamburgers.”

“Great.” Dixon walked over to the table where they were putting the food as another knock came from the door and Vaughn opened it.

“Hey Sydney.” Carrie appeared in the doorway soon followed by Marshall.

“Hey you two.” Sydney said hugging both quickly. “When was the wedding?” She asked looking at Carries set engagement ring and wedding ring.

“About nine and a half months ago.” Carrie said looking over at Marshall

“Hey Marshall! How are you?” Sydney asked turning to him who as usual looked slightly uncomfortable.

“Wow Syd it’s so nice to see you again after so long it has been like forever.” Marshall started his rant. “Well not like it’s been forever since forever is a really long time, we can’t even be sure exactly how long forever will last; though I like to throw my guess’s in how long mankind will make it. And five years sometimes doesn’t even seem that long you know! Like look at Anna it feels like she was born yesterday and she’s already so tall. And I feel like I had seen you pregnant only a few weeks ago. But then again I’ve been dating Carrie for three years and that seems like forever you know?”

Sydney laughed, “Yes Marshall I know.” She had indeed followed... a little bit.

haha gotta love marshall's ramblings! you worte that really well, many ppl cant write amrshall
s character too well.

After about two hours Weiss was officially drunk. And no one else needed to drink to be entertained with an intoxicated Weiss in the room.

haha didnt take him long did it? ah well, makes for some good entertainment!

“But seriously who in the world… who, what would choose vanilla OVER chocolate? I mean it’s just redicoulamous.”

Nadia mouthed Weiss’s last word over to Sydney and they both laughed.

haha thats cute! sorry just had to comment on that..... its just cute!

“Come on you…” Weiss paused looking around the room, “Come on you 6 I’m serious!”

“We know you are dear.” Nadia said patting his back.

“You know what…” He said after a minute of staring at his fiancé who was sitting on the arm of his chair.

“What Weiss?” Every replied in unison as had become the game.

He turned to Nadia. “Your mom is hooot.” He slurred the last word then took a sip of the beer Nadia had in her hand.

“Excuse me?” Nadia said holding back a laugh as everyone else bit their lips to keep from erupting in laughter.

“I mean great shape, and that creepy evil thing she has goin’ on is kinda attracting!”

“It’s our MOTHER Weiss!!!” Nadia yelled motioning to herself and Sydney.

man if i was syd or nadia i'd hit him! bleh, who says that sorta thing?

“I know, you two are hot too.” As Weiss attempted to kiss Nadia, whom was half cracking up half disturbed her fiancé thought her mother was hot, the doorbell rang and Sydney and Vaughn opened it to find Jack.

:hi: JACK!!!

“Hello Sydney.”

“Hey Dad.” She said as he stepped inside.

“I brought you chicken.” He said so simply it made Sydney smile.

“You made…?” Sydney started to ask as she lifted the cover and the old familiar smell rose into the air.

“Your husband asked me to, we actually he had Anna ask.”

awww chicken! love the fact vaughn got anna to ask...hehehe smooth!

“Thank you so much.” She said to both.

“WHY won’t ANY of you take me seriously!” Weiss yelled and everyone looked over to him.

“Is he okay?” Jack said looking over at Weiss.

“No, not really.” Sydney said placing the chicken down on the table and taking out a piece. “You staying dad?”

“No I can’t, but have fun with you friends.”

“Jack! Jack!-” Weiss tried to yell something over to his but Nadia put her hand over his mouth.

“Night Jack.” Everyone else called as Jack nodded his head before walking out before Weiss could say anything stupid.

:sideroll: i dunno why but that bit just is soooooo funny! well like yah its obviously funny but this is funny on a whole other level cos i could see it happening and thats just....funny! ok i dunno what im syaing so ill shuddup and keep reading.

As Dixon had said, a month later Sydney had been given the all clear to movie back home with Vaughn and Anna. Anna who had now taken Sydney as a friend to play with and watch movies with thought this was fine. But Sydney was almost sure Anna didn’t understand what Sydney moving in meant.

Sydney sat by the front window of the safe house, her two suitcases at her feet as she watched for Vaughn’s car to pull up.

shes going home???????????? WOOHOO! *does weiss happy dance* :happydance: i feel so sorry for her tho, shes so worried bout anna and what she'll think and whetehr she'll like her. :cry: its so sad!

sorry im just babbling and none of that made any sense. hopefully if you search and look really REALLy hard you'll find a point buried in tehre somewhere.

LOVED IT! cant wait for more. :poke: UPDATE SOON!

Great fic!!!
It's so sad that Syd thinks her daughter hates her
But at least Anna is warming up to her
Can't wait to see what happens when she gets home
Hopefully Anna won't give her a hard time

Can I get a pm when you update please???

weiss was cracking me up big time... lol. when he said irina was hot i thought it was hoot. so i was like was is hoot? but i figured it out so all is well.. update soon :angelnot:

OMV!
Weiss is just freakin hilarious!!
Irina...hot, in front of Nadia and Syd and almost Jack LMAO!!
And YAY, she's moving in!!!
UPDATE SOON!
I wanna see her movin!!
Hope Anna luvs her soon!!

awww sweet update.. i appreciated jack's effort to make chicken again... and i'm glad that syd gets to move in with her family... and i hope and i know that anna and syd would have a much better relationship, they just need time. thanks for the pm and update soon!

I really like it although Weiss was a little creepy with the whole thinking his fiance's mum is hot! I feel sorry for Syd though that Anna doesnt even recognize that it is her mother and not just a friend1

thank you for the pm and for the update

it was such a cute chapter! I loved drunk weiss! :lol: and the image of jack w/ a "kiss the cook" apron!
I wonder how things will b between anna and sydney!
thanx 4 the pm!

Back