Restoring A Family

KITTY!!! :P I LOVED THIS CHAPTER!!!! sorry iam so late again...stupid school/work :angry: Anyways i loved it!! your chapters just keep getting more and more :naughty: lol. k off to do hw before work maybe there will be an update when i get back.... :angelic: lol je t'aime llt! (iam kind of scared to put my bad French on here cus some of them speak it lol)

YAY!!!!!!!!!!
*goes to make brownies*
:eek: how come i didnt get any! (n)

I SWEAR the next chapter is like a third done. I'm just so swamped in work for the next 1-2 weeks that i have no time to write :( but i'm really trying.

A/N- I'm SOOOO sorry this took forever to get up and i'm also sorry this is so short... but it's no secret i suck at writing fluff so ;) i didn't want to make you guys suffer for too long lol. But i did try and i rewrote one part of this chapter about 4 times (just this morning) sooo yeah i kind of gave up and just decided to post. So here's the next chapter and I'm going to start working on chapter 20 today so you can have it ASAP.

“I have no clue… But there’s one thing I do know.”

“What?”

“We’re going to have to make up for those five years.”

“Hmmmmm I think we can do that.” She said with a laugh as she began to kiss Vaughn again.

Vaughn shivered looking around the cold dark cell he and Sydney had been thrown into.

Sydney was silent, staring intensely at the door as if her gaze alone would pry it open.

As Vaughn watched her he realized somehow in the month they’ve been officially dating, Sydney had become even more beautiful now that she was his.

Vaughn moved himself up slightly wrapping his arms around a stiff Sydney who after a moment relaxed into his embrace. “It has to be at least negative 30 in here…” Sydney said quietly.

Vaughn nodded understanding she wasn’t just commenting that her hands were cold; she was saying they didn’t have long before hypothermia set in especially in the clothes they were wearing.

She and Vaughn had been sent to a lab in Russia undercover as some investors. But when a transmition was intercepted their cover was blown. They had tried desperately to escape and had come very close, but were caught and within an hour had ended up in this cell. After the thick door was slammed and locked there was no sign of any activity. Of what they knew, they could be the only people within one hundred miles.

“How will we get out? We don’t have anything… We’ve tried breaking the door down…” Sydney said hopelessly holding Vaughn’s arm. He was almost more scared by her fear then by the situation at hand. He knew things were bad when Sydney felt hopeless.

“Don’t worry Syd… We’ll figure it out. They wanted us for a reason… or else they would’ve shot us on the spot.” Vaughn said trying to convince himself and Sydney.

“Unless they wanted us to suffer.”

“No Syd… We’re going to be fine.”

Sydney took a deep breath entwining her fingers with Vaughn’s. “I love you… I just need you to know that.”

Vaughn froze for a moment. Though they both knew those feelings existed the words had never been spoken aloud before.

“I love you too Syd. And I promise nothing’s going to happen to you. Nothing will happen to us.”

“Did you really think we’d stay in bed for 4 straight days?” Sydney asked with a laugh as she wrapped her arm around Vaughn.

“Yes! We have to make up for five years!”

“Agreed but not in four days. We have a lifetime to make up for those years Vaughn. Don’t worry.”

Vaughn smiled kissing Sydney’s temple as they walked down the beach at sunset. “That’s right Sydney. I’m never letting you go again.”

A CIA team had come to extract Sydney and Vaughn after about 2 hours in the cell. Though they were weakened they only needed to build up their strength and once it was back Sydney and Vaughn knew exactly what they'd be doing.

They sat on a CIA plane wrapped in blankets next to each other.

“Did you really mean that?” Sydney asked suddenly looking over to Vaughn.

Even though what she had said was vague and could have meant anything Vaughn knew exactly what she was asking about. “Of course Syd. Now that we’re finally together, I’m not going to let that get away. We've been though too much for it to end. I promise, I'll do everything in my power to protect us.”

Sydney sighed happily shifting in her seat and putting her head on Vaughn’s shoulder. “I love you.” She said for the 2nd but not last time that day.

“I love you too Syd. You can’t imagine how much.”

“At least wait until the door is closed.” Sydney said laughing as she and Vaughn hung up the ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign that had barley moved from the door in the last 3 days.

“I caaaaaaaan’t.”

“Seriously you whine more than a little kid!”

“So? You won’t call me a four year old in a minute.”

“I hope not.” Sydney said with a wink as she let her purse drop.

Just as the purse hit the floor the phone began to ring.

“Noooo, don’t get it.”

“It’s probably Anna calling to say goodnight to you. We have to get it.”

“You get it. I’m busy.” Vaughn mumbled into Sydney’s neck.

Sydney laughed picking up the phone. “Hello.” She said trying not to laugh.

“Sydney… It’s me Weiss.”

“Hey Weiss, what’s up?” Sydney asked using one hand to hold the phone and the other to try and swat Vaughn away.

“Syd… Something’s happened…”

“What? What happened? Is Anna okay?” Sydney asked tensing up and Vaughn immediately stopped kissing her and waited watching Sydney his eyes full of concern.

“Yeah Syd… Anna’s fine…”

“Weiss what is it?!” Sydney demanded.

“It’s your dad Syd…”

“Is he okay? What happened?”

Vaughn stood there unable to hear what Weiss was saying. For once his best friend’s voice was low and quiet instead of its normal loud boisterous tone. After a few minutes Sydney hung up the phone and he tried to ask what happened.

“We have to go home…” She said quickly before rushing to pack everything up.

Vaughn didn’t question Sydney and immediately started to gather things scattered around the hotel room.

Oh and P.S - this is the 2/3 point of the fiction. 10 chapters plus an epilogue to go!

Here's the updated PM/Addict list. Please tell me if you'd like to be added or taken off anything:

Sydney A Vaughn
SuperDuck123
buckeyealum2000
Jen-Jen
alias/gglover
spydancer
Syd_ Vaughn
texasalias2004
Monstica
sparklingrainbow
alias=mylife26
fire*N*ice
gtwallichs
SydneyAnneVaughn
oooRevesDouxooo
vaughnsgurl4lf
hawkeye
vaughnroxmysox
secret_agent_angel
SYD96
Nicky_Bristow
gregstar
aliasdancer007
sydney_alias_vaughn
freaky
JuliaSark05
syd_kicks_serious_ass
vaughnshoney
Nancy O
MontrealRocks

luckylass
leelow13
SarahBear
UndercoverPhoenix47
LaurenRachael
cleverchic
jadeygirl
broe4ever929
cookiemonster
Bubbles
SpygirlAmy
iheartvaughn
aprilsfool6
LaQuetha
AliasFreak90210
freckles3706
littlemissliketofight
IwantRome
maddy28
aliasisthebest
aliasfan212
Syd4Vaughn
wiseman
AlexBristow03
blknight

Addicts:
#1- Superduck123
#2-alias=mylife26
#3-vaughnsgurl4lf
#4-oooRevesDouxooo
#5-SydneyAnneVaughn
#6- SYD96
#7- LaurenRachael
#8- Bubbles

That was awesome, Syd and Vaughn are so sweet together.
You have to update soon so we can know what happened to Jack.

Great Chapter. Thanks for the pm.

°°NiCkY°°

Okay I can't believe that you left us hanging. I can't beleive that they stayed in thier room for three days. hAha. I hope that Jack is going to be okay.
Please update again really soon,

texasalias

I wonder what happened to Jack I hope that he's okay. Syd and Vaughn they are so cute together when they can't keep their hands off each other. Thanks for the PM and I can't wait for the next update.

I thought I asked for a PM on this fic, but I was looking at past posts and I guess I didn't, lol. So, I'm going to ask now. Can I get a PM please?

~Andrea :angelic:

“Did you really think we’d stay in bed for 4 straight days?” Sydney asked with a laugh as she wrapped her arm around Vaughn.
“Yes! We have to make up for five years!”
“Agreed but not in four days. We have a lifetime to make up for those years Vaughn. Don’t worry.”
Vaughn smiled kissing Sydney’s temple as they walked down the beach at sunset. “That’s right Sydney. I’m never letting you go again.”
haha.... loved that thanks for the update!!! it was a great chapter!!

“I have no clue… But there’s one thing I do know.”

“What?”

“We’re going to have to make up for those five years.”
Good idea, sounds like a plan to me !!!

Sydney took a deep breath entwining her fingers with Vaughn’s. “I love you… I just need you to know that.”

Vaughn froze for a moment. Though they both knew those feelings existed the words had never been spoken aloud before.

“I love you too Syd. And I promise nothing’s going to happen to you. Nothing will happen to us.” [/i]
Only took -38 degree weather and about 3 years to admit that..!!! Perfect timing :smiley:

Why not???

This IS an Alias fic, are we sure about that?? :smiley:

“I caaaaaaaan’t.”

“Seriously you whine more than a little kid!”
Five years, I would be whining to!!!! :smiley:

“It’s your dad Syd…”
Dammit, can they never catch a break??? :smiley:

Great chapter, cant wait for the next one!!!!

Back