Restoring A Family

Sad that Jack is gone.... I can't believe that he kept that toaster either! I'm glad that Vaughn is accepting of Irina.

Great chapters! I just did my finals the last two days. I know how you feel... I'm glad their over too!

Megan

i loved that! i loved all the little speeches and how everyone knew bout irina yet did nothing~like vaughn new she was going to vist her and such

aww that was such a great update!!
i loved the way they spoke about Jack so lovingly, its hard to believe that he isnt still there with them to be honest!!
thanks for the PM
update soon :P

Would it be completely terrible to say that i don't remember a thing about this story? Sorry, but i don't...but i shall continue to read anyway!!!!

Thanx for the PM

Would it be completely terrible to say that i don't remember a thing about this story? Sorry, but i don't...but i shall continue to read anyway!!!!

Thanx for the PM

Not at all - i dont remember you reviewing for a while..hmmmm. oh well

Thanks for the reviews everyone - i :love: you all.

I loved Sydney's speech, I can't believe Jack's dead like really dead, but I'm glad Irina is there for Syd...

Awesome chapter. Can't wait for more.

°°NiCkY°°

loved the speech and syd's remebering her dad and mom when she was younger. i can't wait to see Anna starts responding toward's her mom. will she let syd start being her mom and let her take care of her.
please update soon.
When Love Heals is ready please send me a pm

Ive added derevkointraining and ashdash to my list

and just so everyone knows - everyone on my PM list will get a PM when i post Love Heals - but then you'll have to ask to be added to that one. :smiley:

Back