Restoring A Family

I loved the flashback between Sydney and Vaughn when she was still pregnant. Fluffiness! :love:

And I'm so glad that Anna and Sydney are getting along so much better. The chocolate chip scene was very cute. :smiley:

Great update. Thanks for the pm.

I am SO EXCITED you updated. This was great. I am glad Anna is accepting Sydney. I can't wait to see what happens with the two of them together without Vaughn.

thanks for the PM!! can't wait for more!!

Great update!
I love that Syd and Anna finally are getting along and Vaughn doesn't believe Syd story about what happened to the chocolate chips and it's good reason why he doesn't. And Vaughn was so cute when Syd was pregnant. Thanks for the PM and please post more soon.

Aww, the flashbacks were so cute I loved them, and I'm so glad Anna is ok with staying with Sydney.

Awesome chapter. Can't wait for more.

°°NiCkY°°

great update!! i am really glad that they are a family again and that they are happy and Syd and Anna seem to be getting alone well!!
thanks for the PM
update soon :D

i just found this can i have a pm please... and i have a question... what does AU mean i have seen it on alot of fics and i never got what it meant.

~Sydnee~

Back