Restoring A Family

awww i love this fic its so good
anna called syd mommy!!!!
nellies really cute
love it so cute
could you add me to the pm list???
cant wait for more

Aww.. those were two really fluffy chapters. :love:

I"m so glad that Anna is finally calling Sydney 'mommy'. :D And now they get to be a happy family along with Nellie the dog!!

Loved the flashbacks.

Great chapters. Thanks for the pm.

will update tomorrow or soon. i just got back from vacation. my flight yesterday was... bad. dont fly delta out of atlanta if you can help it. one flight was cancelled because they didnt have a crew, then they got us on a later flight (to a different place so we didnt have ground transportation home) which ended up being delayed for the same reason. they promised many times our bags were on the plane and then we got to the airport where my mother had to drive over an hour into not a great city alone past midnight to pick us up, and out bags of course were not there. *ugh* rant done, now ill go start writing. (since the start is of course... with the bags, wherever they are)

next chap partially done. really want it up before i leave for next vacation (week back from cali, now off to adirondacks... way too much father daughter time *sigh*)

A/N- here's chap 28, theres one more regualar chapter, a short end chapter then an epi (which i must say, i love...) So please enjoy and review (you dont have many more chanmces to give me wonderful quote reviews;))
“I don’t think we’ve been able to hang out like this since before Anna was born.” Nadia said passing Sydney the popcorn as the opening credits of the movie rolled on the television screen.

“Sorry about that.”

“Oh it’s okay, I just replaced you with Anna.” Nadia said nonchalantly. “It was much more fun, twister was involved.”

“And why does the US government trust you with top secret information?”

Sydney jumped onto Nadia’s bed causing it to bounce just as “The Breakfast Club” started playing on the 12” TV at the foot of the bed.

“Come on! Give me a pillow!” Sydney whined pulling at one of the many pillows Nadia had under her.

“Nooooo I’m comfortable! Don't you want your baby sister to be happy?”

“You stole them from my room!”

Nadia groaned, a small smirk just visible on her lips.

“Just take that one!” Nadia said pointing to a striped pillow at the foot of the bed.

“No! That’s like Weiss’ body pillow!”

Nadia laughed reaching to the end of the bed and tossing the pillow at her sister, who reacted with a scream that never before had been coaxed out, even on the most terrifying of missions.

“Ewww nasty! He cuddles with that thing!" Sydney said swatting the pillow away as if it were an over grown fly.

"Then you can’t touch me I guess because he cuddles with me."

"I'm okay with that."

Both girls broke out laughing, their faces growing red and eyes watery.

As they calmed down suddenly Nadia’s face took on a more serious look. “We’ll still be able to do this right?”

“Do what?”

“Once you move out, will we still have time to hang out like this.”

Sydney smiled, “Don’t worry, I just got you, I’m not done with you yet.”

“Yet? So there’s an expiration date?” Nadia asked, a smirk returning to her face.

“August 7th, 2007.” Sydney said with a shrug.

"Coooome on! Let us have a bachelor party for you!" Weiss begged as Vaughn tested out a nearly invisible video camera Marshall had just finished.

"We had one last time Weiss, and we know how that turned out. It ended up more for you then for me.”

"Did you get drunk?" Marshall asked from the corner of his office, raising his eyebrows in a childish way and whispering the last word.

Vaughn laughed, "I wish I had time, I was too busy taking care of him." Vaughn said motioning toward his best friend.

“Dude just get in the car!!” Vaughn yelled in the bar parking lot.

“No, no I can’t!” Weiss said, stumbling away from Vaughn’s car.

“Weiss come on! I have to get married tomorrow! In-“ Vaughn checked his watch “- 18 hours!”

“Dude…DUDE! Dude… Congrats on ummm your thing.”

“Yeah, come on buddy, in the car.”

“I’m not getting in there! Are you insane?!”

Vaughn groaned, wondering why everyone else left him here to deal with Weiss.

“Please get in the car!” Vaughn said now begging. Maybe it would have been easier to get drunk tonight and face the wrath of Sydney tomorrow instead of dealing with Weiss like this being sober.

“Get in?”

“Yes!!!”

“Don’t you- don’t you disagree with me!!!” Weiss screamed, drawing the attention of the other people in the parking lot. Even the other drunks were snickering at Weiss.

"You ready dude?" Weiss said looking at the calendar, which marked the wedding as one week away.

Vaughn smiled, "To get back to normal? Definatly."

Sydney lay in bed; Vaughn’s arms wrapped snuggly around her waist and the soft smell of her hair filling his nostrils. A smile played across her lips and Vaughn reading her mind mumbled “one week.”

“We’re already married… I don’t know why I’m so excited.”

“Because we’re starting over, we’re finally starting over as a family.” Vaughn said kissing the back of Sydney’s soft neck.

Sydney turned over facing Vaughn and looking into his deep green eyes. “It took us a bit, but we’re finally getting this “family” thing right.”

“Here feel.” Sydney whispered as if speaking too loud would cause the soft kicking to stop.

Vaughn put his hand on Sydney’s stomach and she pushing to over to where the baby’s gentle kick could be felt.

“We have a soccer player.” Vaughn whispered as Sydney yawned her eyes fluttering closed.

As Sydney drifted off to sleep Vaughn left his hand on her stomach, even after the soft kicking had subsided.

“Syd?”

Sydney was silent, her breath even and quiet, showing she had drifted off to sleep to dream of their future together.

“I love you… I love both of you so much.”

As if in response to her father, Anna’s gentle kick once again tapped against his palm.

Back