Season 5 resurrection speculation

the last episode is titled resurrection. this got me thinking about why they would title it so. of course alias is tied completely into rambaldi and his artifacts, and there has been speculation that Sloane is in search of eternal life through rambaldi, which got me thinking.

I think the covenant had a hold of some rambaldi formula or liquid that can bring people back to life. and if sloane is the covenant leader, it could explain some things, such as why he would risk his life for jack's and take a bullet for him...because he knew he could be brought back to life.

same goes with double francie, i could've sworn if you get shot that many times that...you dead! but she came back stronger than ever.

with sloane "immortal", he can do everything he can to bring forth rambaldi's prophecy and get closer to jack and syd.

Added: The new season 4 casting news in the spoilers section states that some liquid is used to bring lauren back to life, just like francie......sloane probably has access to it as well. this ties in with what i speculated earlier.

LeurenandSark said:
Do you really think the other members would allow S;oane to be head of the Covenant.  I don't, especially Sark and Lauren. :lol:
i was going by kristin's spoilers that indicated sloane was head of the covenant...unless that was false? she said the head was an ASs....arvin sloane.

Since Irina was the man at the end of season one, we know she had something to do with it, but Sloane ? Too obvious there has to be a shocker here !

I do agree that Rambaldi's ultimate endgame is probably eternal life, or a really long life or something. After all, there was Donato, the Italian clockmaker, and then that flower that was between 400-600 years old. It would make sense that so many people would want this type of formula for their very own fountain of youth.

I don't think, however, that this formula can resurrect people. I could be wrong, but I don't think so, just because that seems too sci-fi. Though, it would make sense because Sloane probably would want to resurrect Emily. If something like this was discovered, it would be sort of interesting for Syd - does she resurrect Danny? Though I really don't think Rambaldi's endgame can bring people back from the dead, I do think that it can keep people who are already alive living for a long, long time, or maybe even forever.

I still think that "Resurrection" refers to Bill Vaughn. I know, it's been done before with Syd and her mom, but I kinda want to see it happen. Don't ask me why.

This is just a theory, but what if "resurrection" refers to Rambaldi coming back to life in someone else's body.....like Vaughn. Just a thought. :thinking:

You guys may be onto something regarding Bill Vaughn... Remember CIA doesn't say anything about how an agent dies and supposedly he was unreconizable after Irina got a hold of him. And all of a sudden Bill Vaughn was involved in the pursuit of Rambaldi and saving Nadia too!

Here's how the scene will go...

Blue hair Vaughn will be handcuffed to a alumiumn chair and Lauren's mom will bring him a plate of food. Of course Vaughn will say "I'm not hungry". Vaughn will then question Mrs. Reed of being "the Man" behind the convenant. She then says "Yes, but I am not the man". In walks a shadowed figure...Closeup on Vaugn's face...he says "Dad?" :eek:

End of season 3

I think you've got something there but i think that the writers will come up with something different this time .. maybe simmilar but different.

what if rambaldi was vaughns father? :thinking:

Rambaldi as Vaughn's dad??? I doubt it.
The chance that he is descendant from Rambaldi's line is pretty small too. Though, there has to be some kind of explanation as to why Bill Vaughn was protecting Nadia. Hmm... I'm off to the Bill Vaughn posts.

Cheers.

therealmrsvaughn said:
if lauren is brought back then maybe double francie will be brought back again.
that means, that every single dead person on Alias can be resurrected ... :blink: :o_O: :o_O:

spy41 said:
secret_agent_angel said:
rambaldi as vaughn's dad???????

i don't know about that.
it just seems about .............crazy
Yeah, i don't think so either. lol

~Kristina
well if that was true then whoever vaughn's mother was had to be pretty special to be chosen by rambaldi.....

and if every dead person could be brought back, then perhaps danny will return and stir up some drama??

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>If lauren comes back syd and vaughn will just kill her again and she wont stay long. Besides if that happens, it will be stupid. Because shes exposed, syd and vaughn are together, and well...she died!!

ALIAS</span>

that's just dumb...about the liquid bringing Lauren back to life....

bring back Anna and Sark and Sloane let all them be the bad people not Lauren i can't stand her!

Back