Season 3 Resurrection?

Joyie said:
Maybe one of the subplots will be the "resurrection" of Sloane.... since everyone thinks he's dead but he's really not...
I was actually thinking that ... Sloane would be resurrected on season's end, but Jack alreay did that tonite... ;)

i'm thinking rambaldi

<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->syd's sis can resurrect rambaldi's powers, so.....<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

the key there is <!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->rambaldis POWERS<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree--> SO, isnt that a thing, like couldt it be the WORKS of rambaldi?

Entertainment weekly says...

<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->Cryptic Clues: The world's most dangerous family grows again when Sydney discovers a myterious sister. And fret not, Lauren haters: She's headed toward comeuppance. "Yet the consequence is that Sydney will have to make this incredibly difficult choice," says producer John Eisendrath. "She can only save one of the two people she cares about most in life."

What We'd Like to See: Sydney chooses--ooh, this is tough--her dad, sending ex-lover Vaughn to his death. But with Sis' help she assembles a Rambaldi device that transports her back to the moment of decision. This time, she picks Vaughn and lives happily ever after, except for the whole I let my daddy die complex.
<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

Could that be the meaning?

:eek:

MVhunny said:
yah thats what i said before...i really hope its not a person because YAH way too many people have come back to life!

emily also... WAIT when did vaughn come back to life?
Vaughn came back to life because they all thought that he was dead.

And now we have Sloane to add to the list that has resurrected!!
Too many people

Hopefully, Syd/Vaughn's relationship or Evil Francie!!! Now that would be awesome!!! Or what if this whole season really has been a dream??? And resurrection is everything in Season 2's finale being resurrected and Season 3 never happened!!! If that makes any sense.... LOL :eekhair:

Tori13 said:
All of those are interesting....what were the hints about Vaughn's dad? I don't think I caught those.
It was a spoiler... If you aren't spoiler-averse, you can go find it in the spoiler forum.

xoAliasox said:
MVhunny said:
yah thats what i said before...i really hope its not a person because YAH way too many people have come back to life!

emily also... WAIT when did vaughn come back to life?
Vaughn came back to life because they all thought that he was dead.

And now we have Sloane to add to the list that has resurrected!!
Too many people
vaughn was missing...no one ever thought he was dead. and seriously, jist go back and edit your post instead of double posting...

sorry you don't have to be so rude.
and they did think Vaughn was dead because they were giving up hope. I had to go back and watch the episode tonight.

Resurrected ... maybe sloanes and irina's partnership. i know irina hasn't apparently signed her contract to star in alias this season, but perhaps she did, and its not being revealed to us yet (for a surprise appearance in the final episode).

Pls ... no resurrection on vaughns part ... I mean, I don't wanna go throught the trauma againa of having a spy meet his/her dead father/mother storyline again ...

OMG ... I just thought of something ...

what if its the resurrection of
SPOILER 
<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->Sydney, back from the coma, after the fight with Freplica, from Season 2 Finale <!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

:blink: I actually think that would be kinda cool because it would totally redeem vaugh, they could change the whole story line, and go in a completly different direction. I've been kinda disapointed with this season so that would be cool I think. It was totally something that I didn't think of and lately the plot has been very Days of Our Lives and predictable. That WOULD be something way out of the blue. Hmmmm..... :thinking:

Ok, maybe this is a weird thought, but remember the episode where sydney found out that the scarr on her stomach was cuze they took out her eggs and were going to mix it with rambaldi's tissue. Maybe the resurrection means that the child from rambaldi's tissue and sydneys eggs will be created or re-created or watever. it was just a thought.

alias_spy001 said:
Ok, maybe this is a weird thought, but remember the episode where sydney found out that the scarr on her stomach was cuze they took out her eggs and were going to mix it with rambaldi's tissue.  Maybe the resurrection means that the child from rambaldi's tissue and sydneys eggs will be created or re-created or watever. it was just a thought.
This was what I was thinking it was going to be. Rambaldi said that he would return and it was going to be in the form of a child and that the one - Sydney - would be the one to bring it forth. That was why the coventant took her eggs. She burned all of the vials on the table, but what if Sark got one out. Maybe the passanger is the one that will carry the Rambaldi's child that is from Syd's egg?

aa22378 said:
QUOTE]
This was what I was thinking it was going to be. Rambaldi said that he would return and it was going to be in the form of a child and that the one - Sydney - would be the one to bring it forth. That was why the coventant took her eggs. She burned all of the vials on the table, but what if Sark got one out. Maybe the passanger is the one that will carry the Rambaldi's child that is from Syd's egg?
they already explained wat the passenger is, its sydney's half-sister and there wouldnt be enough time for the passenger to be in their mid-twenties. But it would make sense if the situation was different about the passenger.
The Sark taking a sample would be a good explanation too.
The resurrection could have nothing to do with wat were trying to find out either. It could be part of the storyline in that episode, like the beginning of an old situation Sydney and the CIA had to take care of in the earlier seasons. Does that make sense?

Back