Retreat

Walking outside Vaughn laid his towel down and then sat down
Sydney looked over but had to look away or else she knew she would never be able to
"hey" she said her eyes content on the sand
"hey, enjoying the wheather?" he asked
he had bent his head lower to see what she was doing
but when he asked the question she lifted her head up
caught up in the moment they both leaned into kiss but just before their lips were about to meet sydney put her hand up
they both undderstood they laid back down in akward silence while syds heart was already in a million peices and vaughns head hurt from the descision.

Ohh gotta run more in a couple min.

After a couple more minutes of silence they couldn'e take it
"im gonna go get dinner ready"
"Im gonna take a shower" they both said at the same time
"so what are we having?" sydney asked warming up a little
"um I was thinkin' pasta or something easy" he said
"ok"she said heading for the shower while vaughn headed for the kitchen
halfway to the bathroom though sydney turned around and an to the kitchen
"Vaughn what about Francie and Will" syd asked worried
"they are gonna die when i don't get home" she said
"I think that will will know and if Francie gets worried sh will call your dad who will make up an excuse don't worry about it" he comforted
"ok" she said dejectedly heading back to the shower

"oh my god" sydney said taking another bite of her pasta
"this is great, like Francie good" she compliments
"thanks" he said blushing
"oh um hey do you want some wine?" he asked her getting out of his chair
"sure, I didn't know we had any" she said
"i got some at the store today" he added
"ok" she said a little surprised

ugg i have to go AGAIN sorry but two intoxicated people - always end up good lol!!!!!

"I can help you find the leak but i will need full acces to all of you computer system no restrictions just like last time" Derevko stataed
"Fine" Kendall agreed coldly
nodding his head the gaurd opened the door and pulled derevko out leading her to a small computer

after a few hours of typing jack came up behind her
"hows it g....." but derevko had quikly grabbed one of the gaurds guns and pointed it at jack
click....boom

Breathing heavily Sydney sat straight up in the bed cold and sweaty from the dream
immedeatly she was bewildered hwhen vaughn sat up right next to her
"hey are you ok" he said looking really worried
"yeah" she breathed heavily layingback down remebering what had happened the night before
After a couple glasses of wine vaughn endded up kissing her which she didn't hate and when she went to go to sleep he stayed with her
"Bad dream?" he asked still not convinced
"yeah" she said rolling over to the comfort of his arms tears streaming down her face
"the worst" she added

ok short not alot but i have to go!!!!!

ok thanks for ALL those responses....just kidding but please tell me what you think

"hey syd its ok, whatever happened it was just a dream" vaughn said looking down at her
"i know but it it seemed so real" she sniffed
"but it wasn't" he supported
"i kn.........." but she was swept up into a deep kiss before she could finish
it had taken her by surprise at first but as time went by she mellted against him
comeing up for air she resumed her spot next to him her head buried in his chest the smell of soap and colonge taking over her senses
After a couple more housr of sleep

GOD I HATE MY SISTER...sry u guys but she is gonna delete this if i write any more

after a couple more hours of sleep vaughn woke up very content having Sydney in his arms until protocal entered his mind
Damn why does the one person I love Im not allowed to love...you know what screw protocal
He knew he wanted to stay in bed with her forever but he had to get up eventually
"mmmm" syd rolled over snuggled closer to Vaughn
"good morning" he said
"oh my god" sydney said sitting straight up
"what..whats wrong?" vaughn asked
"you....me......what we.....no we can't there are to many problems, if SD-6" she rambled on
"syd calm down" vaughn said
"it's ok, we can get through this" vaughn calmed her
"But" she tryed to finish
"look just go back to sleep it will be ok" vaughn said standing up
the sight of vaughn without a shirt on and boxers nearly made her head spin
"fine" she said not having enough energy to fight vaughn
"do you want anything, coffe?" he asked
"yeah that sounds good" she answered
"ok" vaughn said smiling
Coming back with the cofee vaughn sat down and pulled on a sweater and laid back down
"vaughn look im not sure about this" syd said questionly
"look whats done is done, and im not sure about you syd but I don't regret any of it" vaughn said
"neither do I, but after what happened to danny..." she couldn't finish
"look we can be careful syd there is one thing you are forgetting, Danny wasn't a trained CIA agent" vaughn said smirking
"yeah but Im just worried" she said sinking back down into the pillow

grrrr stupid computer......it deleated half of my peic ok more soon i would really apreciate feedback thanks alias elle

"Vaughn what time is it?" sydney called stepping out of the shower
attempting to find her vaughn poked his head in and out many room finally looking in the bathroom
he found himself staring at sydney who was only wearing a towel
"um yeah time?" she asked turning crimson
"oh about 12:20" he said looking down at his feet but even just thinking about it made him weak in the knees
"ok i have some stuff for sandwiches"he added
"um ok, yeah im gonna go get dressed" she said turning even redder
"um yeah that would be good" vaughn said, but in his mind he could think of about three other things he would rather she do then her get dressed
"ok" vaughn said turning and flattening against the wall trying to catch his breath
Sydney on the other hand was loving it, although she was embarassed the look on vaughns face when he saw her was priceless

"ok roast beef or turkey?" vaughn asked sydney
"roast beef, but vaughn what you said about no regrets do you really mean it?" she asked
but then something happened neither of them had expected

grrr writers block, god it is impossible for me to sit down for more then 5 min with out getting interrupted sorrry guys

What'd I do? (in one of your earlier posts you thanked me?)

hey, I'm just doing my job. And what exactly happened that neither of them expected, hmm?

~Me :angel2:

REALLY REALLY GOOD WRITE MORE OHHHH ~N~ I HOPE YOU CAN WRITE IS YOUR DAD GONNA DO SOMETHING WITH THE WHOLE COMPUTER PROBLEM?? I HOPE SO CANT WAIT TO READD MORE JUST PLEASE WATCH YOUR SPEELING THE 1ST PAGE WAS REALLY BAD
LOVE ~MMMEEEE

Back