Season 5 Return of Danny?

I like the part where Danny could be head of the covenant!! Very good!! I know they keep bringing people back from the dead but this would be a really great story line... then Danny could fall for Lauren and Sydney could get back with Vaughn... hee hee

tenace73 said:
I like the part where Danny could be head of the covenant!! Very good!! I know they keep bringing people back from the dead but this would be a really great story line... then Danny could fall for Lauren and Sydney could get back with Vaughn... hee hee
I do agree with that. I mean besides bring Danny back only because it would mean nobody ever dies, if they did bring Danny back it could be a very interesting story line. Like him and Lauren and item? Who knows. I mean this whole thing was a set up from the beginning. You never could know what happens in the mind off J.J or in the world of Alias. I just want to make sure that when this is all over, I am saying "No Way!"

Love ya,

Penny :angelic:

There is know way that he is stil alive come on he was just there to set the scene on how awful her life was becoming

D.E.A.D. Done. End. Absolutely Dead. no more danny theories

THANK YOU!!! I couldn't agree more!! Anyone who thinks Danny will come back is being a moron!!! He DIED!!! I mean, alias does crazy things, but let's not push it....we brought one character "back to life" (well, sort of) and it will not happen again!!! It would be completely redundant and lame (they have better ideas than one they already used!)!!! <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>D-E-A-D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! </span>

Yeah I agree with all of you...Danny is dead. That would be horrible if they brought him back and really pointless. And besides they'd have to think of something pretty huge for Danny to be in hiding for what...4 years! And that would be too sci-fi and fake...I like Alias being dramatic and realistic

I just watched the pilot episode about two days ago and I am in the process of getting my fiance hooked on the series. When I told him there is some idea going around about how Danny might still be alive he cracked up and said if he is, he will stop watching because that is totally absurd. So for the sake of trying to get another addict, JJ PLEASE don't bring Danny back.

Also, I think someone mentioned that maybe he was a CIA agent and faked his death to protect Syd. But the whole reason SD-6 knew about the leak was because Danny opened his big mouth while he was drunk. The best way he would have protected Sydney if he really was CIA was if he kept his mouth shut. And if he was convenant or something along those lines, I think he would have done something different and put Sydney in harms way if he wanted to get to her.

But this is Alias, and anything is possible...

FYI, the guy who plays Danny (Edward Atterton) is in the miniseries "Mists of Avalon" where he plays best friends to Michael Vartan's Lancelot. They are sooooo close they even have a threeway with Guinevere! Whoa! Not much is shown, but oh the possibilities!

im sorry, but if danny comes back, im gonna stop watching the show! (not really, that would be impossible :P) but i think it would be pretty lame if that happened.

InLuvWithVaughn said:
FYI, the guy who plays Danny (Edward Atterton) is in the miniseries "Mists of Avalon" where he plays best friends to Michael Vartan's Lancelot. They are sooooo close they even have a threeway with Guinevere! Whoa! Not much is shown, but oh the possibilities!
haha yeah. i think you got a shot of gueneviers's butt...but mist's of avalon was pretty good. that being besides the point...i think there is a possiblity that danny could be alive, maybe something like how freplica survied being shot three times...maybe danny was some how able to do that. i have no idea. i don't know...i don't think they would bring him back to do the show. it's been three years. but if they do, it would be another jj twist that screws all of us up.

I think Danny is dead, but I don't think he is gone from the show. I have come up with several theories (all flawed) that perhaps Lauren and/or Cole and/or Sark are somehow related to Danny and trying to avenge his death against Sydney. Something like that, it may happen, it may not, but I think Danny the person is physically and completely DEAD. But he may be mentioned in upcoming episodes. I think all this speculation started with the mention of "Daniel" as one of Julia Thorne's brothers in Oleg's brainwashing.

I hope he´s not alive. First of all, how would it be possible? He was lying dead in the bathtub, second if for some reason he would be, then why would he have pretended to be dead..
I don´t want any more interferrence between Syd and Vaughn...

NO NO NO!! He is not alive!!!!!!!! i agree with just about everything people have said; he was in the bathtub, dead, he's not coming back!

and also, that would be WAY too much of the same thing of dead people coming back alive. i mean, emily sloane was dead, she came back alive. allison/francie was dead a couple of times, and she came back alive. i mean "came back alive" for both of them. but also those people had storylines and major parts in the show so it wasn't too big of a surprise to see them again.

with danny, it's been 4 or 5 years (in the show, counting the two years sydney was gone) since he died, and he would have made a reappearance long before IF he was ever coming back.

it would be way too confusing also to have him back because barely anyone would recognize him!! i haven't even seen the pilot, but i have seen a lot of clips from it and read a bunch of summaries, but i for sure wouldn't recognize him unless sydney or someone said, "Danny!" and if he was alive i'm sure all we would see is him wandering around doing spy stuff or something, not a big reunion with sydney.

but he isn't coming back! he's DEAD!!

ok sorry if i'm too passionate...that's my opinion...and everyone else is free to think whatever they want to!!! :D

I think Danny is dead, but I don't think we've heard the last of him. I think his death will play an underlying role in something else.

Back