Season 5 Return of Danny?

the only way they could get away with bringing him back would be if he was ressurected or something. not cloned.

Where did anyone get the idea that he's alive and evil? It woud be a shock but i think that's going too far. He's been dead for so long(Not that that means much) but he's also forgoten. Let's just stick to the Evil Vaughn ponderings for now. Danny's not alive.

i think he's dead, but i really, really would like to see him come back as a bad guy... i think it would be interesting to see that now, you know, because sydney and vaughn are engaged, and sydney and danny used to be engaged... so, yeah. i think it would make an interesting twist.

Maybe the frozen body is actually Danny! It's a long shot but you never know!

That would be over the top, but it would also be amazing! Realizing that Danny is alive would be almost as big a shocker as Irina being alive (S1 Finale). It would only work if the writers make it believable though. Then, it would be Sydney choosing between Danny and Vaughn (assuming they both come back). That would be INSANE! I don't know why I'm thinking about it so much, because it probably isn't true. The writers probably wouldn't even have enough time to think that up, but WOW! We'll see!

-Josh

That would be kinda over the top, if Danny returned. Poor ol' Will, spending half of season 1 investigating his murder for nothing...

Seriously, that would be the stupidest thing ever! She saw his body, we saw his body, she saw his killer, we saw his killer, he was a doctor, not a bad guy, we are the audience, not bad guys...

Danny is defently dead, we saw his body in the bathtub, and for what reason should Sloane keep him alive? I really don't think they are bringing him back to the show.

I hear tptb are trying to bring back EVERYONE for the finale. I thought that might be a spoiler, so I decided to post in this forum. Anyway, this has piqued my interest somewhat, and I may watch if this comes to pass.

My question is, do you think there's any chance that Danny will show up in some way? I gotta think that the idea has at least crossed the writer's minds. Maybe as a double?

You know what, no! It has been two seasons since Danny was killed. JJ would NOT bring him back!! It would be stupid and wrong and would really take away from the plot.

yes, it would be "stupid" of him but it was also VERY stupid of him to "kill" off Vaughn (not sure whats going on with that). i mean what is going on in the writers heads? they killed of a very loved main character and now they are probably being canceled and have lost many many viewers. wow, sorry that was totally off topic, but i guess what i am trying to say is that nothing is too "stupid" or weird for JJ and his team. ETA: where does everyone get their amazing banners? i dont want to copy someones here i just wanna know a place to get some! :smiley:

Hey, if they want to bring back Danny I don't care, but if they do it stupidly I'll be mad. I don't wany to see any stupid doubling things (didn't like that whole idea; it was very unrealistic!) Also, I don't want him to come back if it is fo stupid reason like: Danny didn't really die that was his evil twin brother, Bob in the bathtub :blink: . That would be stupid, but if they do it, and they do it good, then I say what the hell?

~Andrea :angelic:

I think that Danny is probably dead. But as you said earlier the writers killed sooooo many characters that it's not even funny anymore (stupid idea with Vaughn death for example :( ) They ran out from ideas so they might bring someone - even Danny back. If they do something like that, i would want him to be evil. Another trick to messed up Syd life... Maybe part of some sick plan...

Back