Season 5 Return of Danny?

um.. i just saw the pilot cause i got the DVD's and i still say that he's not coming back. after seeing the pilot i agree more that he's not coming back. that was a really good start to a really good series, but he's dead, and that programmed assasain killed him! so yeah, he's dead.

[quote name='cg's-gal_72689' date='Jan 1 2004, 09:19 PM']You know what, no! It has been two seasons since Danny was killed. JJ would NOT bring him back!! It would be stupid and wrong and would really take away from the plot.[/quote]
i def agree...AND WE SAW HIM DEAD IN THE BATHROOM...it would be RIDICULOUS if he was still alive, because it wouldnt make any sense!!!

I like the speculation on Bill Vaughn being alive, something is about to unfold for Vaughn and it is big but what ? I think Danny is DEAD. That was so early inthe show and was used to prove how dangerous etc her life was with SD6 it would be pointless to bring him back.

of course he is dead ... I think ... who knows ... I am sure he is dead ...

Francie is dead, isn't she ...
Emily is dead, isn't she ...
Freplica is dead, isn't she ...
Bill Vaughn is dead, isn't he ...
Lazarey is dead ... isn't he ...
Danny is dead, isn't he ...
Noah is dead, isn't he ...

He has to be dead...well then again this is Alias and anything could be possible...Season 3 is proof of alot of things...

As much as I loved Danny...he's long dead...

Well, one day i was trying to figure out who the Head of the Covenent was... and obviously this person has to be the least you would expect. And then i thought, "Hey, that would be big shocker if they brought back Danny, and made him the head". But, isnt that such a cliche for Alias to bring back characters after they had died. I mean, i can start to see where all the Anti-Alias people are saying that the show is too unrealistic. But really, what show is realistic?? Even most reality tv shows like Real World, and all the other stuff is no where near realistic. Maybe Trauma: Life in the ER on TLC is... hahah. Anyways... i hope Danny isnt alive, but then again, anything is possible on Alias.

Oh no, we might have to hear him sing -- now if he is the head of the covenant that would be enough to brainwash his victums! OK I am whoever you want me to be ... who do you want me to kill -- just stop singing -- or I kill you!!! :Ph34r: :lol:

No, I just don't see Danny as being that crucial to the plot -- yes it is why Sydney hates Sloane but I just don't need to see Danny alive in the story line again! :asleep:

Enjoy your evening and day! :D

Lynne

AliasLover92989 said:
Well, one day i was trying to figure out who the Head of the Covenent was... and obviously this person has to be the least you would expect. And then i thought, "Hey, that would be big shocker if they brought back Danny, and made him the head". But, isnt that such a cliche for Alias to bring back characters after they had died. I mean, i can start to see where all the Anti-Alias people are saying that the show is too unrealistic. But really, what show is realistic?? Even most reality tv shows like Real World, and all the other stuff is no where near realistic. Maybe Trauma: Life in the ER on TLC is... hahah. Anyways... i hope Danny isnt alive, but then again, anything is possible on Alias.
If they are going to bring anybody back from the dead to be Head of the Covenant and shocker to all -- I like to see Bill Vaughn, Michael Vaughn's Dad as being the one as the bring back from the dead and being the Head of the Covenant and maybe even once being "The Man" -- drop-jaw shocker! ;) (y) :Ph34r: :cool:

Enjoy your evening and day! :D

Lynne

MVhunny said:
[quote name='cg's-gal_72689' date='Jan 1 2004, 09:19 PM'] You know what, no! It has been two seasons since Danny was killed. JJ would NOT bring him back!! It would be stupid and wrong and would really take away from the plot.
i def agree...AND WE SAW HIM DEAD IN THE BATHROOM...it would be RIDICULOUS if he was still alive, because it wouldnt make any sense!!! [/quote]
We saw Will in the bath tub too. Was Emily in the casket at her funeral?

If Danny was alive I don't see him and Syd having a long term relationship.
One thing this season has painfully proven is that Syd's WAY passed Danny
calming Vaughn as has her offical "soulmate". It would be cool to see
him if for no other reason to watch Syd's reaction. After all Danny's
death started the "I hate Sloane campagin". Francie, Dixon's wife
just added fuel to the fire.

ok, theres a difference between the viewer seeing will in a bathtub, looking like hes dead, and having sydney herself there. DONT YOU THINK SHE CHECKED TO MAKE SURE HE WAS DEAD? the body was right in front of her!!!

Back