Season 5 Return of Danny?

he better be dead! if they bring him back, they'd be overdoing the back-from-the-dead storyline a little too much. for once i'd like to see someone stay dead on Alias.

He is way beyond dead. He is the deadest of all dead characters.
(I think you get my point.) :blink:
We may find out something more about Danny. For example, Syd mentions in the 2nd season that he has (or had) a younger brother. What happened to the younger brother?
Cheers.

OMG I was just thinking and this is totaly going back on what I just said but they showed him in a bathtub dead well they showed Will "dead" in the bathtub SO... who knows??? I sure as heck don't.

We may find out something more about Danny. For example, Syd mentions in the 2nd season that he has (or had) a younger brother. What happened to the younger brother

He died of a Heart Disease.

<O>KISSES<O>ANNA<O>

COME TO YOUR SENSCES PEOPLE, HE'S DEAD! he was shot in his bathtub in sydney's apartment! Sloane admitted that he killed him and everything! jut let it go, and besides, even if he was alive, why hasnt he found sydney? anyways that was in season 1, ALIAS is on its 4th season...come on! :lol:

I think it would be a horrible plot twist to bring Danny back from the day. Even I, who practically worships Edward Atterton, would be sad to see him come back. Danny was a chapter in Sydney's life that was over. His death seemed pretty concrete. I would love to hear him mentioned every once in a while though. I mean, she has to still think of him now and again... :P

according to cast on the show you are not dead til they check your pulse (spelling might be off). so if they didnt check his pulse he might not be dead. thats just my thought

They didn't literally mean that unless you see somebody bending down, feeling the wrist and saying, "they're gone", that somebody isn't dead! :lol:

If they were going to bring him back, they would have at least mentioned his name in the last 2.5 seasons.

He was part of Sydney's 'normal' world, and him dying was the thing that pushed her into this new world (the CIA, Vaughn, the Prophecy etc.) - ie he was the catalyst.

Catalysts don't reappear after two and a half years. Apart from anything else, 90% of the viewers wouldn't even know who he was. I'm sure you will find most people haven't watched every episode of Alias, and many would have become fans after the pilot. Others wouldn't even remember him, even if they had seen the pilot.

The day they bring Danny back from the dead is the day Alias is axed. There is no point to him coming back, and apart from anything else, it's just stupid - even for Alias.

Back