Fantasy The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003)

more than a bunch!-scouring of the Shire, following the characters after the "end" at Mount Doom, more stuff happens to Aragorn and Legolas and Gimli, they didn't even show that.

Frogboy_Lives said:
SiriCerasi said:
allaliasallthetime said:
I've seen the trailer for the Hobbit! It's supposed to come out on December 16th 2006 though -_-
eh?! i didnt think PJ even knew if he was doing it yet :blink: actually i thought he was leaning away from it :confused:
apparently there's a hoax trailer for the hobbit going around, that's probably what you saw.
well it looked SO real...i mean i don't know. Like it had all these scenes that looked real from the book and of bilbo. And then it said Smaug awakens December 16th 2006. And it said directed by Peter Jackson and starred the bilbo actor and the Elrond guy-I swear it was so real!

i should have come here when i saw this! i have seen it twice now(just finished two towers again...like my five hundredth time seeing that one since last year! :lol:smiley: and i plan on seeing rotk again this week! :smiley: love love adore it! and i didnt think it dragged on, i wanted it to go on and on and on! but i guess im a freak like that(im listening to the soundtrack right now as well...........here aragorn is walking among his people and legalos is stepping aside and here is arwen...they look at each other :love: i love this part! :lol:

Andy said:
Alias_Gay said:
first of all ... awesome movie ... but man, was it dragged ... I mean ... at least 30 minutes of the film should have been cut off ... it was dragged like forever ... but in all great movie ...  (y)  (y)
I know whatcha mean...I thought it was gonna end like 5 times before it actully did :lol:!
I know ... I was just ready to stand up ... and boom ... another scene ...

but yeah, it was a great movie ... ;)

Brittany said:
yep, the false ending thing had me freaking out....I kept saying 'is this it?! Is this it?!! what about now??'
:lol: Exactly...but actully when I think about it I really didnt want it to end ^_^ -_- .

yep, the false ending thing had me freaking out....I kept saying 'is this it?! Is this it?!! what about now??' 

Exactly...but actully when I think about it I really didnt want it to end  .

ditto. I'm gonna wait to see it for a 4th time til it's almost out of theatres, cuz i dunno how many other times i'll get 2 go.

Anyone try sleepin with their eyes open lately? :lol:

lol, I can't do it. I have been working on my sword skills, as well as being able to sense giant eyes looking at me from hundreds of miles away.....it is an excellent movie though!

"I am not afraid of death!"-Aragorn

"No chance of survival, little chance of success, what are we waiting for?"-Gimli

"I am no man!"-Eowyn

Sarah Vartan said:

Exactly...but actully when I think about it I really didnt want it to end   .

ditto. I'm gonna wait to see it for a 4th time til it's almost out of theatres, cuz i dunno how many other times i'll get 2 go.

Anyone try sleepin with their eyes open lately? :lol:
exactly....I was just praying each time that it wouldn't end right there....in the actual end though, I was sad to see it go but had a great feeling of closure.

sleeping with my eyes open? :blink: :lol: lmao!! omg I'm totally gonna try that now! :P