Fantasy The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003)

Ok, thought I would start a countdown until Return of the King!, I can't believe it's only <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>17</span> days away...ticket's come on sale on the 10th i think. I'm so excited! feel free to share your thoughts!

ahhhh i'm so excited!! I can't wait!! :woot: Did any of you guys here what's going happening on TV Thursday?? There was a comercial saying that primetime at 10 is doing a behind the scenes look at ROTK!!! I'm so watching that!

I am sosososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososo
sossososo EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every day when I walk into English class my friend and I start screaming DECEMBER 17TH. AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH. I have to get some of this emotion out. :lol: :angelfly: :cheers: :o_O: :sigh: :thud:

I think by my over use of emoticons you can tell how obsessed I am with Lord of the rings.

this is the first time i've ever been in th movie forum so i thought i'd post in a thread with a title i liked the most - after the matrix ending was ok, and kill bill 2 aint out for ages - this is the movie i am most looking forward to getting released this month!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait.. not long to go now - wot is it 10 days?? or 11?

Yeah that scene is going to be so awesome! :woot: Well we still have the theatrical version DVD and Extended for ROTK to look forward to after, so it's not entirely over yet. :thinking:

10 days!!! I can not wait! A whole bunch of my friends and I are going to go to the first showing at midnight since we're all out of school for x-mas starting that week! yeah!!! I am completely psyched!

thanks for the article! I can't wait to so what happens with Legolas's new move in the third movie! Orlando said it would be better than the shield part in the 2nd one!!ahhh i can't wait! :woot:

I'm GUNNA DIE IF I DON'T SEE THIS SOON!!!!! AND I SAW THE PREVIEW!!!! :thud:

It looks amazing...I can't wait for the massive batlle sequences....!!

Heh! I'm so glad I stumbled upon this thread!
I had to share with someone! I bought my tickets today for the 17th...and I can NOT wait!

Anyone else heading to see it on Wendesday?

I'm getting the soundtrack for xmas, coz i have no money! I'm going to see it on the 19th coz that's when all my mates are free...a whole 2 days after its release! Can't wait! xxx

Has anyone here read the books, or have you all just seen the movies?
Just curious.
I've been a huge Tolkien fan since college and I'm always looking for other entheusiasts! :D