Return to Me

When should I update?

• This weekend, with only one chapter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Next weekend with two chapters

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
such a sweet ending!!! are u going to do a sequel to,"Return to me" if u do can u pm me with your new story

Thanks for the update(so sad that it ended)

That was an amazing and sweet way to end a great fic. I love this story and kudos on your great writing skill. Please add me to the PM list for future stories. Can't wait to read the next one. :smiley:

Great ending. but sad, because it's over. But the rest was perfect. so happy. beautiful, beautiful!!! Thanks for the pm and writing such a great story for us to enjoy! And please pm me about your new story!

Very cool update!! Thanks for the PM - Please put me on the PM list for the new fic that you're going to post too!!!

Thanks,
J :D

that was a fab story gurly! i loved it soooooo much i specially loved the pool scene! lol and little emma, and the ending where syd was pregnant! aaaaaaawwwwwwwww! i wish you would do a sequel :( o wellz!
great job! luvs~Sarah

That was AWESOME, CUTE, ROMANTIC, SWEET, and any other great word that you could think of. I just loved the ending, especially vaughn talking about how they have another one for the hockey team. :smiley:
I would love a PM for the next fic that you'll be posting. I really enjoy your writing style. You do such a wonderful job of capturing each character's personality.

I LOVED that story. It was so great. Well written and wonderfully told. You are a great writer and obviously have great ideas. It was one of the best fics I've read and I would love a Pm when you post your new one. Can't wait.

michaelvaughnsgirl_ak said:
I LOVED that story. It was so great. Well written and wonderfully told. You are a great writer and obviously have great ideas. It was one of the best fics I've read and I would love a Pm when you post your new one. Can't wait.
wow. Thank you! :blush: ..I'm totally speechless right now, which is funny, because I've been "chatty cathy" all day... :P

that was like so great!!! and wonderful and sweet and just fluffy and i love it i i dont think i couldnt love because i do and its just it makes me smile so much!! :P ;) post more soon!! :P ;)

Back