Return to Reality

i just caught up... stupid finals!!! but now its summer!!! ok i loved both chapters. i cant wait til the wedding and spybaby! update soon and thanks for the pm.

awwwww :love: great chapter!!!

”I’m going to be Mrs. Michael Vaughn.”

”And I’m going to be Mr. Sydney Bristow.”
:lol:

so...tomorrow is the wedding, does this mean, that we'll get an update too tomorrow? :D pleeease!

can't wait for more!!!

thx for the PM!

Thanks for reading everyone.... It's been a few days since I've updated... But I should be starting regular updates soon!

I hope you enjoy.. I like this chapter... :lol:

Chapter 3

After spending the afternoon with Will and Francie, Syd and Vaughn decided to go visit Weiss and Jenny who had been spending a lot of time together lately.

Vaughn and Sydney climbed the steps to Weiss’s apartment and knocked on his door. The door was immediately opened by Jenny.

”Congratulations! Weiss told me about getting married.” Jenny said with a smile.

”Thanks,” Vaughn and Sydney said in unison.

”We have something else to tell you, too.” Sydney said cheerfully.

”You’re pregnant?” Weiss asked walking about behind them.

Sydney and Vaughn looked at each other and laughed. Jenny looked at them weirdly, but also dismissed it.

”No, not yet” Vaughn corrected.

”Then, what?” Weiss asked.

”Weiss, you’re going to be my best-man.” Vaughn said.

”Really?” Weiss started to act dramatic. “I can’t believe this. This is
the best day of my life.” Weiss started to fan his eyes with his hands “to
dry up the tears.”

”And Jenny, I would be honored if you would be one of my bridesmaid.” Sydney
added in.

”You want me to be a bridesmaid?” Jenny said. “Of course I’ll be one!” Sydney and Jenny hugged. Then Weiss and Sydney hugged. Vaughn gave Jenny a friendly hug. Then Weiss and Jenny hugged while Syd and Vaughn hugged.

”Look at us, we’re having a hug-fest” Weiss chuckled.

”And there’s Weiss interrupting a moment.” Vaughn joked.

”Vaughn, what did your mom say when you told her? She’s been begging you to settle down for years.” Weiss asked.

”She was thrilled. She loves Syd already.” Vaughn answered.

”Well, you knew she would, the way you’ve talked about her since she walked into your office.” Weiss commented.

The foursome spent the next few hours talking and laughing lightheartedly. Around 6:30 everyone’s stomachs began to growl. They decided to go to some pizza place down the street that had just opened. Weiss, Jenny, Sydney, and Vaughn piled into Weiss’s Geo, since they couldn’t all fit on his mo-ped. They drove for a few minutes until they saw it. Sydney, Vaughn, and Weiss looked up at the sign. Joey’s Pizzeria. They all laughed at the irony of that. Jenny didn’t have a clue what was going on.

Sydney saw that Jenny was somewhat uncomfortable and explained, “When I was still a double for SD-6, when Vaughn and I needed to meet. One of us would call the other and say Joey’s pizza, and then the other would claim it was wrong number. It was our protocol to meet. I can’t remember all the nights I stayed up waiting for that Joey’s Pizza call so I could see Michael.” Sydney leaned over to give Vaughn a quick, but loving kiss. After story time, the foursome headed inside. They were seated by a young waitress with really bushy eyebrows and resembled a cow. She led them to a table and introduced herself.

”My name is Lauren, can I get you some drinks?” Lauren asked, while sizing up Vaughn. Sydney noticed this and leaned her head on Vaughn’s shoulder. Vaughn noticed the sudden gesture and smirked to himself.

Weiss interrupted the silence that was forming,” I’ll take a Pepsi.”

”I’ll have a Diet.” Jenny said next.

Then Vaughn said, “I’ll have a Dr. Pepper and my fiancé here will have a Mountain Dew.”

Sydney gave Lauren a victorious smile as Lauren stormed away.

Lauren didn’t say anything else the rest of the night except ‘Can I take your order?’

Weiss, Jenny, Sydney, and Vaughn had a nice dinner, where Sydney and Vaughn carried on their pizza tradition.

When they got out of the restuarant, Weiss blurted out, "Out waitress looked like a cow and those eyebrows. Give her some tweezers please."

They went back to Weiss’s for dessert. Jenny had bought some ice cream for those late night cravings while she was at Weiss’s place, so they all headed up stairs for some ice cream.

Weiss and Jenny were sitting on the love seat and Sydney and Vaughn shared the couch. Sydney and Vaughn kept feeding each other bites of their ice
cream. Sydney accidentally let a little get on Vaughn’s chin. Weiss could deal with the feeding, but when Sydney licked the ice cream off his chin and began to kiss all over face, Weiss snapped.

”Would you two cut it out? I’ve had to live with you for the past few weeks and I’m getting sick of all the love. Would you two just leave already? Go home and hump like gorillas or do whatever you two do.” Weiss sighed.

Sydney and Vaughn were out the door, screaming a thank you, before Weiss could finish his speech. Weiss and Jenny let out the laugh they had been holding in.

Vaughn sped home, making sure not to get stopped by any cops. Before Vaughn could even unlock the door Sydney was all over him. Vaughn finally pushed the door open as Sydney began unbuttoning his shirt. Vaughn slammed the door shut with his foot and began working on removing the irritating clothing separating them. Somehow Sydney and Vaughn managed to stumble upstairs. They made love urgently, both full of want and desire.

The next morning, Sydney and Vaughn were woken up by the shrill of the alarm. Sydney quickly took the alarm and threw it at the wall to shut it up. She looked over at Vaughn to see that he had rolled over and went back to sleep.

”Baby, we have to get up.” Sydney soothed.

”I’m sick,” Vaughn mumbled groggily.

”I didn’t get any sleep last night either, but we have to go to work.” Vaughn smirked remembering why they were up into the early hours of the morning. He turned over so he was facing Syd and gave her a quick kiss before he began to stumble out of bed.
Sydney quickly grabbed his hand and pulled him to her. Sydney gave Vaughn a proper good morning kiss, before she let him go take a shower. Sydney lay there for a minute, resting before she had to get up. Finally she got up, so she could go downstairs and start the coffee. She grabbed Vaughn’s crumpled up shirt and put it on. Sydney started the coffee and began to cook some eggs for breakfast when a pair of strong arms wrapped around her. She leaned her head back so she could kiss his cheek.

”Syd, go take a shower, I’ll finish cooking.”

”Are you implying that I stink?”

“No, I just know that if you stay down here with me we’ll never make it to work on time, and we don’t want to piss your dad or Kendall off anymore.” Vaughn snickered.

Sydney placed a soft, loving kiss on Vaughn’s full lips, before she headed upstairs to take a shower. Vaughn finished cooking the eggs and set the table so everything would be ready when Sydney came down. He heard the shower running and smiled to himself, knowing this is how all their mornings would be like from now on.

:woot:

Back