Reunion, Fox, fall 2005

V

verdantheart

Not sure where this should be classified, it seems cross-genre, so I'm putting it here. ;)

New series on Fox this fall, summary courtesy zap2it:

"Reunion" chronicles the lives of a group of six friends over the course of 20 years -- all in just one season. Will longs to leave his small town behind. Aided by an athletic scholarship, he will be the first in his family to go to college. Craig, handsome and privileged, looks forward to the Ivy League with his girlfriend, Samantha, whose ambition is surpassed only by her looks and intelligence. The beautiful and sensual Jenna dreams of becoming an actress; behind his cynicism, Aaron dreams that his relationship with Jenna will go beyond friendship. Carla, innocent and quirky, must choose between loyalty to her father and staying near her best friends. "Reunion" opens in 2005 at the funeral of one of the friends, whose death is being investigated by Det. Marjorino. But before the identity of the deceased is revealed, we're transported back to 1986, as the group is celebrating their high school graduation. Each subsequent episode chronicles the next year in the clique's lives.

Current Cast:
Will Estes as Will
Sean Faris as Craig
Dave Annable as Aaron
Alexa Davalos as Samantha
Amanda Righetti as Jenna
Chyler Leigh as Carla
Mathew St. Patrick as Det. Marjorino

If renewed, I believe the plan is for a new cast and new mystery. Wow. But I've heard very good buzz about it.

That sounds so good! But I think it's gonna come on the same time as Nightstalker which means I have to choose! I don't like choosing. (n)

I'll definitely be checking it out. I love the concept (kinda 24ish in a way).

We'll see how it goes, but it sounds like a keeper ;)

it was sooooo good the premiere!!!!! i loved it, great concept they did it well, the fact that those 6 people are friends is a little unbelievable just because some of them didnt even interact and are very different. I felt sooo bad for Carla, poor her (n)

I loved this show.... (y) I love how each week will show the next year in the lives of these friends -- great concept.... I didn't think that it was "unbelievable" that the 6 of them were friends... I had a group of friends (and we still are friends) that were just like that back in the day....

I'm so glad fox aired a repeat. I just watched it and loved it!! The acting is a bit weird to me, but I love the story! And the preview thing! :shock: I'm definately following this show. :smiley:

it's been ok. i only caught the last 20 minutes of the second one (saw the first one). and i already love Will (and omg, he's a priest?). wow, a lot is going to happen in these 20 years. Carla goes from this shyish girl who doesn't put much effort in how she looks to this woman who's a professional looking goth. wow.

1#ALIAS#1 said:
The pilot was sooo great but the second episode was huge let-down IMO
[post="1498030"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree! the pace was so much slower. I couldn't even finish it. I turned off the tv after half hour because I had to go study...

I kinda liked it, but that's just me. Especially the ending, when Will turned out to be a priest and Carla calls someone [I'm guessing will] and says she talked too much.

i kinda figured it was will who was the priest and i love this show too jaimie! andyways i figured it was will because i saw a poster for it and it showed the 6 of them when they were 18 and when they were 38 and will had one of those black and white things around his neck.

But im still wondering how does carla know about the gun if she wasnt there when it was fire dor doesnt even know about the break in. There is something very fishy going on. My guess: Sam is the dead one and either will or craig is the killer :cool:

I think young Will is just hot. I can't stand Craig, and I love love love Aaron. I think that I'd like for Craig to be dead. And have everyone else be the suspects. Because Sam had that disease, so let someone else suffer. She's had it bad enough

Back