Riddle Me This

Azhria Lilu

Captain
Rules of the game

The rules are quite simple:

1. You may ask any question you wish of the Riddler but the back and forth responses must be able to be read by everyone (no PMs).
  2. Once you think you have the answer, you may then guess.
  3. If you are correct, the Riddler states you are correct and you become the Riddler.
  4. If you ARE NOT correct, you are no longer able to guess until the next riddle has been asked.
  5. Some people have to get the riddle wrong so others may guess at what the correct answer is, so don't worry! There will be plenty of riddles to go around.
  6. Don't look up the answers on Google, that's cheating and it takes all of the fun out of it.
I'll start:-

If you break me, I will keep on working.
If you can touch me, then my work is finished.
If you lose me, you must find me with a ring soon after.
What am I?

A man wanted to work but he could not log in to his computer terminal successfully. He tried twice but his password didn’t work. He suddenly remembered that the passwords are reset every month for security purposes. So he called his boss and said,

Man: ”Hey boss, my password is out of date.”
Boss: ”Yes, that’s right. The password is different, listen carefully, I am sure, you can figure out the new one. The new one has the same amount of letters as your old password, but only four of the letters are the same.”
Man: “Thanks boss.”

With that he could correctly log into his station. Can you tell me his new and old passwords?

A man wanted to work but he could not log in to his computer terminal successfully. He tried twice but his password didn’t work. He suddenly remembered that the passwords are reset every month for security purposes. So he called his boss and said,

Man: ”Hey boss, my password is out of date.”
Boss: ”Yes, that’s right. The password is different, listen carefully, I am sure, you can figure out the new one. The new one has the same amount of letters as your old password, but only four of the letters are the same.”
Man: “Thanks boss.”

With that he could correctly log into his station. Can you tell me his new and old passwords?

If the riddle is to be taken literal I'm guessing that the new password is "different" old one is "out of date"

I'll give this a go with a Swedish riddle that I will be translating. Don't actually know if it's originally an English one but it matters little.

The renowned sharpshooter Doc Holiday made the following bet:
- "I'm going to hang my hat, put a blindfold over my eyes, walk 100 steps, turn around and shoot and the bullet will pierce the hat."

He won the bet but how did he do it?

Back