Riddle Me This

Okay so you all probably know this...but it was the first riddle I heard so I love it:

A guy walks into a bar, asks the bartender for a glass of water. The bartender pulls out a gun and points it at the guy. The guy says "thank you" to the bartender and walks out again. What was wrong with the guy?

Okay so you all probably know this...but it was the first riddle I heard so I love it:

A guy walks into a bar, asks the bartender for a glass of water. The bartender pulls out a gun and points it at the guy. The guy says "thank you" to the bartender and walks out again. What was wrong with the guy?
He had the hiccups and thanked the bartender for scaring them away? Although how would the bartender have known that?

Oh ok lemme see here. I googled this so I hope it hasn't been posted yet. I'll read back and edit if it has.

It is greater than God and more evil than the devil. The poor have it, the rich need it and if you eat it you'll die. What is it?

A man wanted to work but he could not log in to his computer terminal successfully. He tried twice but his password didn’t work. He suddenly remembered that the passwords are reset every month for security purposes. So he called his boss and said,

Man: ”Hey boss, my password is out of date.”
Boss: ”Yes, that’s right. The password is different, listen carefully, I am sure, you can figure out the new one. The new one has the same amount of letters as your old password, but only four of the letters are the same.”
Man: “Thanks boss.”

With that he could correctly log into his station. Can you tell me his new and old passwords?
Ha! That was super-clever actually.

Oh ok lemme see here. I googled this so I hope it hasn't been posted yet. I'll read back and edit if it has.

It is greater than God and more evil than the devil. The poor have it, the rich need it and if you eat it you'll die. What is it?
That's super-clever as well. You guys are riddle making/solving maniacs. One thing I completely suck at is riddles... To me they are kinda like trigonometry and I want to cut class LOL

Correct haha.. Cop out from my part.. Hate coming up with good riddles... although there is one I'll wait with until another time :P

I'm not much into riddles - but I have one from waaaaay back.
Cookies to whoever answers correctly
jccookies.gif

What belongs to you but others use it more than you do?

Back