Riddle Me This

LOL - That was an easy one for someone considering herself a wordsmith :P
Okay - another:

Riddle Me This:
Once upon a time there was a magical mathematician who invited me and my family to his show. For his first feat of magic, he pulled two rabbits out of a hat. He then stuffed both rabbits back into the hat, turned the hat upside down and only one lucky rabbits foot fell out. It was a great trick he called "division" -- It set the mood for a lovely show.

His last feat of magic was simple and perplexing. He went to his chalkboard prop and wrote down the number one. He then made it disappear. How did he make the number one disappear? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Wordsmith - not spelling champ.
Hell - I misspelled the word "cherubic" at the 7th grade spelling bee LOL... Uh oh... Must correct spelling ARG
imgsmilyeb6.gif

------------
------------
Okay - so edited lol

Riddle Me This:
Once upon a time there was a magical mathematician who invited me and my family to his show. For his first feat of magic, he pulled two rabbits out of a hat. He then stuffed both rabbits back into the hat, turned the hat upside down and only one lucky rabbits foot fell out. It was a great trick he called "division" -- It set the mood for a lovely show.

His last feat of magic was simple and perplexing. He went to his chalkboard prop and wrote down the number one. He then made it disappear. How did he make the number one disappear?

Back