Right In Front Of Me

He needs to get one of those huge trunks. Like they have in the harry potter things. Its huge, its like a 20 gallon drum, but square.

I want a 2000 pound cheesecake! There's one at the taste of Chicago. :( Cheesecake is soo good. wow, I am having major typing problems.

And then he shoves Syd in there for like 17 hours it takes to get to France. :smiley:

-Tour de France :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

Michael really screwed up by not telling her himself.
I get his reasons why, but, he should have told her.
They are going to miss each other tremendously.

For the rest of the day, she fumed. She paced her house and cleaned everything in sight (something she did when she was trying to get out excess emotion of some sort). Finally she saw Michael walking up to her house with a smile on his face, and she could have killed him right there. She opened the front door and stared him down.

“O-okay…,” he said slowly. “What’s with the look, Syd? You look like you’re going to kill someone.”

“I am!” she grunted. He looked even more confused until she smacked him on the back of his head and shouted, “YOU JERK!”

“Wha-” but Michael was unable to finish his thought because Sydney smacked his arm and then hit his other arm and the back of his head again. “WOULD YOU STOP THAT!?” Michael shouted as he ran away from her and into the family room so that the couch was in between them. “What the hell is wrong with you?”

“What the hell is wrong with you!??? YOU’RE GOING TO FRANCE!” she screamed.

Michael’s face fell and he looked sheepishly down at his feet. “Sydney, I can-”

“France! FRANCE!” she cut him off. “That’s an entire ocean away. And I found out from my mother, my mother, who was told by your mother. But do I find out?! Me? Your girlfriend? Noooooo, of course not. Why would you tell me? What did you plan on do?! Slip out in the middle of the night and send me a postcard?! ‘By the way honey, I’ll see you in May’. OR. were you going to shout it out as you left for the airport?!”

“Stop it,” Michael cut her off. “I was going to tell you now.”

“Two weeks before you left?!” she asked in an obviously hurt tone.

“I know,” he sighed. “I’m sorry. I was going to tell you sooner but I didn’t want you to be upset.”

“OHHHHH, I’m sorry you didn’t want me to be upset? You didn’t want me to be upset then, unlike now, when I’m not upset at all!” she wailed.
He's a total jerk!!!! Awesome chapter :D Can't wait till next one.

Well, I guess that's the ANGST coming :cry:
Stupid Vaughn for not telling her he was going to France for months, I understand why she was so upset and took her anger out on him, he completely deserved it!
I really hope they will figure things out, and see how they are going to make their relation work, because long distance relationships are hard to make work :(

That was great ... aww soo cute .... stupid stupid Michael ... he really sould have told her ... aww she sould have been able to hit him a few more times ... aww such a good excusses NOT ... more soon please

Back