Right In Front Of Me

If Vaughn's mother had found out beforehand that Michael and Sydney had been dating maybe she wouldn't have pressured him to go to France.

And speaking of the trip to France. I wish we would've gotten a bit more of the separation angst than a short paragraph summary. It would've made for a great couple of chapters if we had known what she went through without him and visa versa.

Syd and Vaughn are getting engaged. It's going to be a long engagement I think, since they just finished their Sophmore Year at school and they're only 20.

Chris

:rotflmao: so both mothers know, but they don't know that they know?!
wow this is like on Friends when they all found out about Monica and Chandler :lol:
can't wait for when Irina and Amelia both know that they know!!!!

And speaking of the trip to France. I wish we would've gotten a bit more of the separation angst than a short paragraph summary. It would've made for a great couple of chapters if we had known what she went through without him and visa versa.
this is probbaly true, but i was getting kinda bored with this fic by then - i know, i'm such a wonderful, caring author :angelic:

That was great ... aww soo cute ... aww she missed him soo much ... poor Michael she didnt let go for an hour ... sooo Amelie knows now two (love that they moms both know and they were the ones they were trying to keep it from) ... her reaction was worse than Irinas tho ... ring shoping yeah ... more soon please

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute
both the mums know but can't tell one another
thanks for the update
can't wait for more
thanks

luv Chicketepee :seehearspeak:

If that ‘ big, dumb half-French person’ were mine i wouldn't want to let him go too :D
Ans Amelia is sooooooo...wel idon't even know how to describe her. Even more interesting reactions then Irinas :angelic:

Is he going ring shopping already? LOL They didn't need the pressure to talk about weddings. :P

Loved all the chapters. Specially their banters.

Back