Right In Front Of Me

As much as I understand Jack's reaction, he shouldn't have reacted like he did, he should have been happy instead of being angry
But I'm glad he is accepting their relation, even if I was excepting him to threat Vaughn of killing him if he hurt his daughter ^_^

I love how at the end, Amélie and Irina's reactions to the birth of their grandson is just like you had described it in the 1st chapters :P

Sorry I haven't been able to reply the last few days.
The holiday weekend was even longer than usual and I
haven't had many opportunities to read and reply.

“You’re getting married?! WHEN!?” Jack boomed.

“We haven’t set a date yet,” Sydney assured him.

“Yeah, we’re not getting married at least until after we graduate,” Michael added.

“Well, that might be the most sensible thing I’ve heard all evening!” Jack grunted.
I'm glad they said they would wait until after they graduated.

“Sydney,” her father sighed. “What I meant before was that… I’m just concerned. You’re so young and Michael’s all you’ve ever known. You don’t even know what it’s like in the real world.”

“But I don’t want to face the real world without him,” Sydney told him.

“That’s my point. I think the two of you need some time apart,” he said in a concerned way.

“No, Dad, we don’t,” Sydney said firmly. “I know Michael is the perfect guy for me, so I’m not going to waste my time dating losers until I inevitably come back and marry Michael anyway. Who cares if we’ve been together forever? Who cares if we’re comfortable with each other? Isn’t that what marriage is supposed to be anyway?”

“Can’t argue with her there, Jack,” Irina said softly.

“Fine,” Jack grunted.
Hadn't Jack considered that she had been away from home for 2 years in college in the real world? Plus, Michael was at another college. They were apart even more while he was in France.

Michael laughed softly. “This is Brian.”

“Oh a boy,” Irina choked slightly. “He’s gorgeous,” she sighed as she took him gently from her son-in-law. “Oh and heavy!”

“Nine pounds even,” Michael told her.

“Oh poor Sydney,” Amelia laughed softly.
Nice name. Loved Amelia's comment for Sydney giving birth to a 9 pound baby.

Thanks for another sweet story.

i know, im a little late in reviewing, but my computer and internet was all psycho and stuff. it kept shutting down, so we have to go and get her fixed. she's better now.

this story was so adorable. really. too cute. i was like waiting for the other shoe to drop and something happen between the two of them, that would like break them up or something. i dunno. that's how things usually go

well, thanks for sharing. and i loved it sooo much....

~*~ kara ~*~

“Alright, let’s go inside and I’ll make you some tea… Michael, for heaven’s sake, put a shirt on,” she rolled her eyes at her perplexed-looking son
No...shirtless Vaughn is better.

He sat down next to her and put the beads around her neck and then the crown on her head. She looked over at him like had lost his mind. He then put the crown on his own head before adding the final, and best, touch – plastic clip-on earrings, which he clipped on his ears. When he did this, Sydney burst out laughing so hard that she nearly fell over. “You look… like… a moron!” she managed between bouts of laughter.
That would totally make me feel better seeing a guy wearing pretty pretty princess stuff. LMAO

“Yeah Mom,” Nadia chimed in. “If Sydney was going to have sex with Michael, she’d be wearing something nicer than sweats… of course, the sweats could be covering up something.”

“Don’t have sex!” Nadia called after her.

“I’m gonna kill my sister,” Sydney groaned when she walked into Michael’s house.
LMAO :rotflmao:

“How sad for the ladies that must be throwing themselves at you,” she teased.

He laughed. “Well… I do beat them off with a stick occasionally.”
:lol: Anything that has beat them with a stick just seems to crack me up.

This was an awesome story and I really loved it. Poor Nadia. Great story...def. one of my new favorites.

-erin :smiley:

Back