Right In Front Of Me

This first chapter was great !!! i can´t wait to know how you will portrait syd and vaughn in this fic , and when or if eric weiss will apear in this fic ,

i can´t wait for more :woot: :woot: :woot:

thanks 4 the inicial pm ,

Nanda

OHHH....

This is going to be a GREAT fic! I simply LOVE these fics when Michael and Sydney are friends in High School and then end up together in real life....

There are getting together...right :rolleyes:

right? :cry:

I just LOVE your fics Janet...Have I ever told you that?

OO I really like this!! (y)
-Can't wait to find out their reactions after they kiss!!! :woot:
OO and what colleges are they going to!??
-Loved it!! Thanks for the pm!!

I'm sorry, I just don't know why.

The whole J/I think gives me the heebie-jeebies.

*twitch* it makes me shiver. its very... uncomfortable.

And we don't want me uncomfortable, because when I'm uncomfortable...

STEAKKKK time.

-Parched & Famished :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

first off, let me just say i love Sarah Thompson. hahahah, you go girl!

...dont get that?.... well... she's having the party.... plot happens.... k?

sooo cute!! thanks for the pm, and i'd like to ask to be put on your imaginary pm list. you can just send me a telepathic message when you update. i'll get it. lol

I can understand about the PM situation.
I will be checking each day for the update any way.

Having Irina and Amelie being the cause of them not being any more than friends is actually good.
This way they have a deep friendship to build on when they are able to change the dynamics of their
relationship.

Going to separate colleges will be good for them. That will help them realize how much they
are connected.

That was great ... Syd seems really girly ... love that they are really close friends ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

I think after they go to college, they'll discover that they miss each other very much. However, it will do them good to be apart for a while. They'll probably date other people too but then will realize, they need each other.

Thanks for the PM. And I will be checking for the daily updates.

Chris

Back