Right In Front Of Me

YEY!! you always seem to suprise me with events whenn i least expect them to happen!! i mean i did not expect that and yet it was perfect!!
i am glad that they finally admitted their feelings for each other!!! lol i would love to be their to see their mothers reactions!
cant wait for more :D

their parents r gonna gloat soooooooo much when they find out
i luv it thanks for the chap
i can't wait for more

luv Chicketepee :seehearspeak:

That was such agreat chapter, loved how Michael knew exactly where to take her to cheer her up, cannot wait for the 'Mum' reaction

Thanks for the update

I'm so happy to see they finally admit their attraction and are willing to give it a try ^_^
I wonder if the ANGST you have in store for us, has something to do with the pressure their mothers might put on them and their relation :Ponder:

That was a really good chapter, are we going to get double update soon? :lol:

YAY!!!! WOOHOO!!!! I am so glad that it finally happened! I'm glad that they were honest with each other about everything, even if they weren't supposed to say anything!

Fantastic chapter! I loved it!

Megan

That was great ... aww love that he found her and took her to favorite spot ... aww love Michaels parents story ... aww they kissed again ... smart keeping it from the moms ... more soon please

After a minute, Michael pulled back and whispered breathlessly, “What was that?”

“I don’t know,” she said just as breathy as him. Then they brought their lips together once more and Sydney pulled herself closer to him as she ran her fingers through his hair. They continued to kiss for almost ten minutes, only taking breaks to take a breath.
AWWWWW 😌 thats like sooo sweet! :love:

“I don’t think we should tell our mothers though,” Sydney told him.

“Are you kidding?!” he laughed. “Of course not. They’d be planning a wedding before we’d even finished the conversation.”
HAhaHAhaHA that'd be hillarious lol I can't wait for them to tell their moms and they'll be all girly and jumpy and squealing haha how cool

Lol i LOVED it :D

Aly..x

OMG I LOVE YOU!!!
My day was sooo crappy and you totally just rescued me from it with that chappie!!!!!!
It was so great!
THANK YOU!!!!

dangit janet, you always do this! every time i read a s/v fic when they're in hs, it makes me want a bf... that's a good thing though. great update!
Aliaschick347

Back