Rimbaldi secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
To Hmann: Yeah, that's it. It's a top secret plot line. JJ calls me up once a week and tells me everything that's gonna happen. *Sarcasm here people*

clockstop4vaughn said:
i was thinking for the series finally that rambaldi :magician: will com back. now i dont kno the full stroy on him. but if he studyed and obssed so much on immortality wouldn't he have used it?!?! i think if he wuz so smart he prob would have figured out the key to immortality and used it! or m i crazy in thinkin this?!?! :hide:

brittany
Rambaldi must be alive it is not like he would not have used his cure for eternal life

Silverdewdrop said:
To Hmann: Yeah, that's it. It's a top secret plot line. JJ calls me up once a week and tells me everything that's gonna happen. *Sarcasm here people*
To Silverdewdrap:
this spoiler page is not for ur dreams or what u make up if it is not true put it in with the rest of the felgercarb in fan fiction

Sydney's father he is not
Laughable is the idea that he is Sydney's father
Oh yeah, he's not Sydney's dad
Actually Jack is her father
Not Sydney's father
Ew if it was true, but it's not

that is what silverdew drop thinks

face it sloane is sydney's father

What if Rambaldi used an experimental stage of the genetic face reconfiguration thing, and the man with the priests who died, really wasn't Rambaldi. just a thought.

the beginning of this wasn't exactly a spoiler... it was an image made up by the mind

closing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back