Ringside, HIS BAND!

Luke47

Cadet
I found this band on myspace and WOW I love them. Myspace:

Myspace!

So I listened to their music. My favorite was "Dreamboat 730" but "Tired of Being Sorry" is close.

I read about the band....REALLY interesting how Scott Thomas(singer) and BG met:

Now during this time I met a kid named Balthazar Getty, who was kind of making a name for himself as an actor. He and I really hit it off. His mom was upstairs having a party and we sat downstairs with Timothy frackin Leary (a friend of his mom's) listening to Bulgarian Women's Choir among other things. We were best friends instantly. Moved in together in an old 20's building in Hollywood him upstairs, me down. He made great beats on an SP 1200 while I strummed out songs on an acoustic guitar. Despite the fact that we really did appreciate each others music, we never did think to connect the dots. Balt carried on acting; I worked as a limo driver, roofer, baker, pizza maker, and even a clothing designer. I made clothes for successful rock bands like No Doubt, who wore my stuff when they picked up a Grammy or an AMA (which wasn't easy for me. I would rather have worn their stuff while picking up my own trophy).

Sounds like he does the computer sounds.....and then I found the music video to "Tired Of Being Sorry" :

Video - Tired of Being Sorry Directed by Joaquin Pheonix

and the video to the song "Stuggle" (song used on a Pontiac commercial too!)

Struggle And this one is WEIRD!

But watch from 0:22 to 0:26...Balthazar is hilarious!

So anyways I think they're really talented and I hope they blow up huge!

Back