River Phoenix

poor river. such a sad sad story.

mmmm joaquin phoenix. one of my favorite actors. Gladiator is one of my favorite movies of all time. commodus is an incredible character and joaquin played it so well. i went through a joaquin phoenix stage. it was around my freshman year of high school hahahaha.

god...he was great...2 days after he died..my friend went to the viper club to payin her last respects to him...she was a huge fan of hes....i was too...but i was too young to understand how great he was. the most sad thing is joaquin was there that night and saw hes brother die right before him.....

to include summer and casey have a child together so bens a uncle...

aww reading this thread makes me feel old and sad. i can remember the night he died - seeing it on the news. he was ione of my idols at the time - i had all my school books backed in him and posters on my walls. when i watch stand by me now i almost always cry cos it seems so strange at the end. if you watch the special features on the dvd it is even sadder still cos they talk about his death. he was one of the most talented actors around at the time and he would have been up there with johnny depp and brad pitt if he were still with us.

Back